Home

kor2 map issues

Wester547

For some odd reason, whenever I choose to join the dark side of the Force by taspir2, I can't seem to proceed to kor2 after finishing kor1. When the loading bar finishes, it keeps on reverting back and then reverting forward and I can only hear the taunts of the NPCs. When I press ESC, the game brings me back to the main menu. This issue does not occur if I join the lightside on taspir2. Any ideas what's wrong?

Great... exactly what I was attempting to avoid. Ahh, oh well, thanks for the help anyway.

When I mean the loading status bar "reverting", I mean it randomly switching within millesconds the last status to the full status and only hearing the taunts of the NPCs. The only way I can get out of it is by pressing ESC (Escape), which boots me back to the main menu. I haven't always had this issue, I wonder if it had to do with the v1.01 patch update...

Anyone else experience this, or do I need to record the loading bar problem when I join the darkside upon loading the map "kor2" and demonstrate what I mean?

Archived