Home

the 'Hot Coffee' controversy...

stingerhs

GTA is a really fun game, but the main problem is: Do stores card people? When I go to my local Best Buy or EB, I see kids walking out with M rated games. No carding happens. So, who is to blame for kids getting a hold of the game: 1. The Parents. 2. The Stores. Parents should monitor what their children buy. Store owners should be vigillant, and start carding kids who are under 18. Especially when they know the game carries an M rating.

Since the code was allready in game, the creators of GTA should have known modders would restore this. But, it still all comes down to parents and store owners.

^^^^

:o

There goes my chance of ever getting the game.

My parents let me get my own games as long as I show it to them afterwards. This controversy over a mod is unrealistic.

Many people don't even have modding tools (since they prefer Xbox) and they're still getting punished for it.

:mad:

^^^^

even then, you could still use a GameShark or a similar devise to access the 'Hot Coffee' minigame. GameSpot did exactly that on an unmodded PS2 to confirm that the minigame is readily accessible to anyone with the proper equipment on any platform (including the Xbox).

and IMHO, i don't think anybody under the age of 17 should be playing San Andreas. the content in that game is just too adult-oriented to allow even teenagers to access that game.

@MacLeodCorp- well, i know that KMart has a carding program for M-rated games. otherwise, i don't think the other retailers have a carding program, which is a shame if you ask me. :(

Archived