Home

GTA rating changed from M to AO

Mike Windu

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

That said, I think Jack Thompson may have bitten off more than he can chew. The Sims series is wildly popular even among those who aren't gamers. It might cause a heck of a backlash, one strong enough to cause these types of things to die down.

That's propably true. I hope everyone forgets this person after he runs out of his "persuasive" arguments... until he thinks he must shock the public again with some nonesense again ~~

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If "the kids" are able to find, download and install nude sims skins then they are certainly able to download REAL nudes.

News update:

Senate (muppets) votes for federal investigation into whether Rockstar "intentionallt decieved" the ESRB.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/25/news_6129723.html

Now THAT is a good use of taxpayers money, not!

Even if Rockstar DID do it intentionally (they probably didn't, but it will be almost impossible to prove) the ESRB isn't a government body, so its not like it would be a criminal offence. So what do they hope to achieve...?

Originally posted by TiE 23

Oh God! Call 911, VGCats "stole" a joke! Ahhh!!!! The world is ending!!!!

:3pdance:

Oh well... :dozey:

TiE

Yay, now everyone is dead, and I am the supreme ruler!!!

:(

All of this makes me sick, I can't understand why it's so upsetting to people...

The choice...a choice... just... :(

Originally posted by InsaneSith

It's not just that they stole it, but they crapped it up. The greatest crime of all, making a joke unfunny.

Don't worry about him, guys. I think Sithy just broke his last bong and he's pretty mad at himself for it. Give him some time...

:D

VGcats is ALWAYS FUNNY. Its the LAW!.

Well, i laughed anyway... and most of us outside the US don't get the Daily show anyway.

Did you here that some 84 year old granny is suing Rockstar for the distress she recieved when she realised that the M-rated game she had bought for her 14 year old nephew might have unlockable polygon-sex in it?

Originally posted by toms

Did you here that some 84 year old granny is suing Rockstar for the distress she recieved when she realised that the M-rated game she had bought for her 14 year old nephew might have unlockable polygon-sex in it?

It's disturbing. You can have all the blood, gore, and dismemberments you want but Heaven forbid you get to see a nipple. Maybe even two groups of polygons going at it. Wow, that's gonna disturb that poor fourteen year old child. Yeah, in four years he's gonna have sex with a girl! And do you know why? Because GTA told him to do so!

Evil!

Mike, you need lessons in making jokes about peoples typos.

When somebody misspells hear as here, typically the way to respond is to say..

"No, but I did there."

Or something to that effect. Simply regurgitating their typo isn't funny.

ALSO, I don't know what the majority of you people are smoking, but VGCats is abysmal at best.

It's disturbing. You can have all the blood, gore, and dismemberments you want but Heaven forbid you get to see a nipple. Maybe even two groups of polygons going at it. Wow, that's gonna disturb that poor fourteen year old child. Yeah, in four years he's gonna have sex with a girl! And do you know why? Because GTA told him to do so!

Evil!

Oh noes! The little box on the front of the game that has MA meant nothing!

It's things like this that really piss me off. If I was a Judge at one of the trials, I'd so have the parents arrested for purchasing a MA rated game for their 13 year old kids.

This whole thing is bullplop. Even worse than this (I think Rockstar had it coming to them for being dumb enough to leave that code in there, whether intentionally or not) is them going after the Sims 2 for all the 'nudity' in it with the anti blur cheat. Because you know, it's bad enough for kids to see a naked body. It's worse to see a pixelated, featureless naked body. They're like Barbie and Ken! Jeez :rolleyes: To get true nudity into most games, you need to download third party mods. And since those exist for all popular games, I say we slap an AO rating on every video game that may sell well enough to motivate people to mod it.

Archived