Home

Who Bailed You Out on the Leviathan?

MdKnightR

Who bailed you out the first time?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who bailed you out the first time?

• Juhani
    • HK-47
    • Canderous
    • T3-M4
    • Jolee
    • Mission

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's because she's a guardian and guardians are HARDCORE:cool:

But I switch between Juhani and Jolee, they are the most powerful party members in the game after all,

Juhani is a warrior, and Jolee is a strong force user, my approach to combat situations is to use Revan and Juhani to rush the enemy in melee mode and have Jolee fry everybody, toss them around the map, and provide support powers.

Usually Juhani though.

I had Mission bail me out and I'm glad I did what the Sith Soldier said was hilarious. Second time I think it was Jolee though seeing him run around in his underware the whole time is a bit odd and then in the cutscene on the hawk after the escape from the leviathan he is still in his underware. That was really odd, your telling me he couldn't have found something to wear in the time they go to the hawk and you fight Malak. :rolleyes:

I think the first time I chose Canderous. It was either go all stealth like with Mission, or go Rambo with Canderous. And at the time, I just wanted to kill stuff so...

Anyways, on all subsequent playthroughs I've played as all of them, and I have to say that they're all great. Of course, the funniest was Jolee's.

The first time was Mission, I used her stealth to get around, only problem was after She opened the cells I switch her off the team without turning her stealth off. Yes, after the Ebon Hawk leaves, and the characters go to the cut scene, it got stuck, after Carth's line the x-box couldn't register Mission for her to say her cut scene line. Had to reload a previous saved game.

Oh-well :mad:

The first time i did it Juhani safed my character because shes a gudian and she got the stealth thing down. The funniest is Jolees because of how he mine trick the guy and plus he can't use the armor plus he's crap with a sword so its hard unless you use force powers

I've mostly used HK-47. At that point in the game he usually has all the repairs made to him and so can regenerate. But I choose him mostly because he's so bloodthirsty. It just seemed like a perfect situation for a combat/assassin droid with a keen appetite for killing.

Archived