Home

Who Bailed You Out on the Leviathan?

MdKnightR

Who bailed you out the first time?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who bailed you out the first time?

• Juhani
    • HK-47
    • Canderous
    • T3-M4
    • Jolee
    • Mission

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I dunno. It sounds more like a situation that would require stealth rather then going Rambo and waking up everyone on the ship.

That is why I used Juhani. I was thrilled when I was in control of her character without needing to have my PC in the party list. It was so cool when she was in stealth by the elevator as the sith troopers walked by!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PsionicBeverage

no i mean i NEVER used her in my party EVER.

:eyeraise: Er'... OK... You do know what this threads topic is right?

You asked why a lot of people used Juhani on the Leviathan (This Threads Topic) I answered why, weather you used her at all during your game is of no consequence...

Unless, you just posted above just to post something and what you posted before that had absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic... in that case it is called SPAM, and due to recent events you should know better. :tsk:

Originally posted by wildjedi

I used T3... then again, I've only played through it twice... might have to give the game another go and try the others... just to get the fun y'all are talking about.:)

Wow! Only twice? Of course, judging from your post rating, I guess you have done more writing than playing.

Er'... OK... You do know what this threads topic is right?

who bailed u out of the levianth right?

put it down: hk-47

then i asked why every1 used juhani

u said y

then i said i never used her ever

then u siad that was spam

i might not have understood though so just to be sure if you dont think i answerd you're question please rephrase that.

Er'... OK... You do know what this threads topic is right?

u said y

then u siad that was spam

idont know why you said that was off topic or span ive seen 1 lettre messages that werent counted as spam and were just agreeing with what other people said

so kould you please explain why thats off topic

i might not have understood though so just to be sure if you dont think i answerd you're question please rephrase that.

and did any1 else think t3 was too hard to complete the levianth with?

Correct...

Correct...

u said y

Correct...

You said "no i mean i NEVER used her in my party EVER." in response to what I answered, you started your statement with "no", which is a disagreement, and then emphasised "NEVER" and "EVER" you never elaborated further in this post as to your original curiosity... this leads me to the inevitable WTF???

You needed to put more than that, what difference does it make that you never used her... ever?

Why ask the question about everyone using Juhani above if you never use her?

If you see a post that makes you say WTF this is what I equate to SPAM... Just like your double posts up above... FYI you can edit and delete your posts. Double-posting is also generally a no-no.

I hope this explains where I was coming from...

well at least were getting somewhere...

... my double post was an acciddent thanx for pointing it out really.

and I just wanted to know why everyone used her which you asnwered thanx again.

if every thing is clear now we should move on to the topic thank you for your patience.

• 1 month later...
yah.. all of her "equipped" stuff.. I just said 'mostly' because she doesn't get access to the overall inventory :D

Yes, but the inventory isn't "her" items. They're the main character's :D

Ya, the icebreaker was useless. I never used it. I just fought through all the Sith instead of using the riot system, and the doors I just broke open with Juhani's lightsaber.

Yes, but the inventory isn't "her" items. They're the main character's :D

I'll remember that when Carth starts using my medpacks & Canderous arms himself with my rifles ;) hehehe..

Just razzing ya' man :D

I still like using Juhani for the "escape" but Jolee is always good for a laugh... he's sporting some styling undergarments

reminds himself to go shopping for sock suspenders :lol:

First time I did mission. I now have saved a game and played through it with everybody, so now I know what everyone is like. Pretty much, It is like this-

Easiest:

Juhani

Canderous

(they both get all their items)

Funniest:

Mission

Jolee

(the cutscenes in my opinion were hilarious)

And then of course there is the droids, who are pretty easy to, and are kind of cool because you get a flamethrower and can use it. Hehe..this time I got a bonadon flamethrower from Suvam with unlimited uses...I'm seeing something..I can almost see it now...toasted sith troopers!!!

Yah dont use the icebreaker to activiate the riot system, just hack up all the sith manually so you dont kill any of the prisoners and so you can get extra experience for actually killing the sith and not just executing them all at once. Its the same with the cameras at Davik's place and on any Sith bases. Kill everybody manually and dont use any gas traps or power conduit overloads.

Archived