Home

Who Bailed You Out on the Leviathan?

MdKnightR

Who bailed you out the first time?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who bailed you out the first time?

• Juhani
    • HK-47
    • Canderous
    • T3-M4
    • Jolee
    • Mission

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used Mission the first time. Made the mistake of opening the sith soldier barracks before getting the gear from those lockers. Talk about fighting for your life.

I think I've used everyone at least once, although I generally use Juhani. Canderous and T3 have to be my favorite though.

As I recall, she keeps ALL of her equipped items,not just "most" of them.

Yeah, and guess who put Redhawke's Bargawin Glazed Armor, Modified Advanced Combat sensor, Revan Armbands, Implant, Belt; Svosh's Sure Shot gloves; and last but not least, The Doomsday Cannon?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twogun:

• 2 weeks later...

:vsd::duel::lsduel::holosid::lightning I have ONLY used Juhani. Because of the whole Stealth thing, and the SIth soldier cutscene where the sith soldier says, "We've searched the place Top to Bottom. Somebody would have to have been invisible for us not to spot them." (something like that).

Therefore, I don't know what it is like to use any of the other characters...because the ONLY characters that I EVER use is:

Me

Juhani

Bastila

On Kashyyyk (why the h--l does kashyyyk have 3 y's ---lol):

Me

Juhani OR Bastila

Jolee

On Korriban:

Me

Juhani

Jolee

On Manaan/Tatooine/ EARLY Kashyyyk:

Me

Juhani

Bastila

On Dantooine:

Me

Zaalbar (Big Z) } I think!!

Carth

When exploring the "ruins":

Me

Bastila

T3-M4

Unknown World:

Me

Juhani

Jolee

Star Forge:

Me

Juhani

Jolee

-------------

Gotta love the Jedi with their Lightsabers and their Force Powers (especially the Dark, offensive, Force Powers.

I always use Juhani. I mean it makes sense to me at least to have somebody rescue you that doesn't need to break themselves out first.

On a sidenote reading through this thread I realize that there are other Juhani lovers... It's nice to see, as on almost all the other sites I go to people hate Juhani.

Archived