Home

Users names

warchild75

I have noticed that there are three other warchilds bar myself just curious as to how and where you got your user names from.My user name i got ages ago from a film called point break starring keanu reeves never heard it before and it sounded rather good.Let me know.:D

Mine comes from a band that I tried to form in the early 90s. The band was MidKnight Reign. I got the name after it was suggested to me by my sister who was a big Bon Jovi/Richie Sambora fan. Sambora had a song that had a lyric that went something like "the midnight rain is coming down." Of course I liked the sound of it, but being a bit more hardcore about my metal, I changed the spelling to something a little more edgy. Later on, I used the abbreviated "MdKnightR" for chat rooms and the like and eventually began using MidKnight Reign for my art website before changing it to ArtCrusade.com. As you can see, the name has history!

MdK

Originally posted by warchild75

Sorry people didnt realise there was a thread regarding users names already.Still it was my first thread i had started and it was enjoyable.:D

Well I'll post in your first thread then :D BTW: Brighton is one of my favorite places to visit when I see family from Europe ;) The people are really "earthy" and very friendly :D

My name of course goes without saying doesn't it?...lol

General Kenobi

General Kenobi is better known of course as Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Counsil Member and Jedi Master. I choose him because he is the "pinnacle" of a Jedi. He loved his brother very much but would not sway from the Jedi. He gladly helped others and never doubted himself as a Jedi. Without a doubt one of the best characters Georgie ever created.

Peace,

:ben:

General Kenobi

Originally posted by General Kenobi

Well I'll post in your first thread then :D BTW: Brighton is one of my favorite places to visit when I see family from Europe ;) The people are really "earthy" and very friendly :D

My name of course goes without saying doesn't it?...lol

General Kenobi

General Kenobi is better known of course as Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Counsil Member and Jedi Master. I choose him because he is the "pinnacle" of a Jedi. He loved his brother very much but would not sway from the Jedi. He gladly helped others and never doubted himself as a Jedi. Without a doubt one of the best characters Georgie ever created.

Peace,

:ben:

General Kenobi

Yeah brighton is cool theres so much to do its surprising i get chance to visit lucas forums.:D

Originally posted by warchild75

Yeah brighton is cool theres so much to do its surprising i get chance to visit lucas forums.:D

Brighton has a good pire fun for rides, wow never thourght i'd talk about brigton on hear, it's ok also at the moment i think they got a doctor who thing there.

Smilodon is the extinct sabre-toothed cat or tiger. I was looking for a cool sounding nick some years ago, and I watched this BBC documentary about prehistoric animals, that sweet cat impressed me so I took it's name as my nick

no offense but when i think think about that name it conjures images of a monster with huge teeth please remember i've got a pretty crazy mind.

well my name is something i made up on the fly see above. I wanted something different than my normal name in computer games/forums.

CaptainSkye was a last resort username I was forced to pick about 3 years ago when I started getting involved with forums and stuff. I've been experimenting with other names since (like "Mr.Skye" or "SplitterSkye" or "Radcliffe" or "C7" or "C. Skye") but none of them stick; I'm too sentimental. :)

Archived