Home

Users names

warchild75

I posted in the other one, but we have a few new users now. Not that I've been around that long myself.

Anyway...

I was in high school when we first got the internet. We didn't know any better and went with AOL. I needed a user name and came up with BobLion54. Bob because my first name is Robert (a few people actually do call me Bob). The Lions were the school mascot. I was number 54 on the Football team(American).

Eventually it got shortend to just Lion54.

EDIT: THE BOB IS BACK!!

Smilodon is the extinct sabre-toothed cat or tiger. I was looking for a cool sounding nick some years ago, and I watched this BBC documentary about prehistoric animals, that sweet cat impressed me so I took it's name as my nick ;)

For me it's just the same, Smilodon! I suppose we can call each other brothers from now on! <_< >_>

I also got a bit of inspiration from Sabretooth, the famous X-Men villain, henchman of Magneto and sworn enemy and rival of Wolverine.

I was watching the two part episode "The Cauldron" in X-Men: Evolution and in the second part it happens that Magneto creates a machine which can super-enhance mutant powers and sends in Sabretooth as a demonstration. Sabre comes out much more cooler and more like his animal counterpart. Oodles of inspiration...

Anyone seeing the first few seasons of the Digimon cartoons would see my user name is TK's pet digimon. I chose the Rookie level, because there is always room for growth and improvement.

The Digimon's progression is as follows

Baby=Poyomon

Intra-training=Tokomon

Rookie=Patomon

Champion=Angemon

Ultimate=Magnangemon

Mega=Seraphimon

Write to ya'll tomorrow, gonna see the SF Giants ballgame at the pub and knock back a few. :guiness:

Brighton has a good pire fun for rides, wow never thourght i'd talk about brigton on hear, it's ok also at the moment i think they got a doctor who thing there.

You are right they have got a doctor who thing on at the moment i saw the banners for it today.

Hey, My name is Bon Solar

Kind of based on Han Solo but a VERY strange mix up of it (don't ask). I made it then realised it also means 'Good Star' in French.

Btw General Kenobi - great choice, Obi-Wan rocks :D But you forgot he's also known as Old Ben Kenobi :D

^^^^

does it really matter??? okay, maybe it does. *shrugs*

anyways, for a description on my username, i'll quote the description i posted in the last thread (although it is tempting to just simply merge the two...). anyways:

stingerhs is the name that i've been using since i was a sniper for a now dead unreal tournament clan.

at the time, i just used stinger, but i later added on the 'hs' to signify 'headshot'.

i still use this name when i get on Halo, AvP2, HL2: DM, and CS: Source. so if you see the name, its me. just don't freak out: i'm not the sniper i used to be. :rolleyes:

note: i no longer play on AvP2. however, i do play on Battlefield 2, Call of Duty, and Empire Earth II servers now. granted, i spend much more time on Battlefield 2 than all the others as of recently...

nah, its just that sniping isn't the only thing that interests me when i'm playing online. sometimes i want to get in your face w/ a 12-gauge, while other times i just want to run you over with a tank. :D

and the coffee just helps me concentrate. if i wanted to get twitchy, i'd drink a soda. :xp:

I got my name as back when i was in school i was fearly well known, i was the geek who liked star trek and star wars. For some reason people started calling me 'The StarMan' (Among other things but thats a story for a shrink.). Soon some genius (i went to an inner city school) worked out mark (my real first name)and man had the same first letter. After a while everyone was caling me starmark (more than the other things) but i chose to take it as a compliment and made my e-mail address as starmark@btinternet.co.uk(this is no longer used by me). In 1999 i decided to change my e-mail to hotmail. But to my horror starmark was already taken (The b*****d). so with the millenium coming i added the 2k (k=1000) which also added a level of coolness only a geek could appreciate.

and thats the long and uninteresting story of starmark2k.

come back in 5 years when you get to hear the story of starmark2kX: The evolving story.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived