Home

A question about bugs

banzaroo

Is it illegal to look at bug sites? Does SOE have any sort of code that can track if I am reading an exploit and dupe site for Star Wars Galaxies out of personal curiousity? I do not plan on cheating any, I just came acrossa site with some SWG exploits and clicked it just to see what was on the other side.

Originally posted by banzaroo

Is it illegal to look at bug sites? Does SOE have any sort of code that can track if I am reading an exploit and dupe site for Star Wars Galaxies out of personal curiousity? I do not plan on cheating any, I just came across a site] with some SWG exploits and clicked it just to see what was on the other side.

Lol, of course they can't track it. But you might want to refrain from posting the link in the future, since it's against the forum rules.

But yeah, you'll be fine. Unless you carry out the expliot / cheat of course. Heh.

Guest DarthMaulUK

SOE dont take any action against exploiters and cheats because they simply need the business in this game. Blizzard are the toughest ones I know, who every few months, purges accounts.

DMUK

Wow D you really hate SOE? If i read anything in the news paper about something happening to anyone at SOE i know who to look at :p

But yeah you got a point i knew a person who even said in front of a CSR he was exploiting and nothing...a year later he just came back to play same account...even admitted to double slicing weapons etc.

Guest DarthMaulUK

When that forest fire struck close to SOE, everyone I worked with looked at me - as was away,erm in the USA! :rolleyes:

DMUK

Archived