Home

Weird : Which NJO Character are you ?

Astrotoy7

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kyp.jpg

I know very little about the NJO characters, but I like the sound of this guy! :D

You're a lot like the charismatic and devious Kyp "Luke Skywalker saved me from imminent execution and I'm not the least grateful" Durron.

So you had a tough childhood (courtesy of the Empire) until a certain smuggler named Han Solo saved you and Skywalker trained you. Then this dark sith guy told you to grab a dangerous Sun Crusher, and you went and crushed a lot of suns and killed a lot of people. But Lukey forgave you (thank god for your talent) and a few years later you ran around blasting smugglers with your student Miko. Miko was the first Jedi to die, along with dear droid Elfour. (*sniffle* Elfour. Screw Miko. I miss Elfour *sniffle*) Now you've got ZeroOne as your droid, so it don't matter. You managed to convince a lot of pilots and Jedi to join your cause and not listen to Boss Skywalker. Most of them died. In Rebirth, you tricked Jaina into blowing up stuff she didn't want to blow up. Then you tried to flirt with her. Bad move, except the dark side is like alcohol and it makes teenaged girls attracted to dangerous thirty-something year old men.

Deviousness, dark-sidedness, and anti-Skywalker-nesss are always good traits!

Archived