Home

What is your favorite planet?

Rogue15

Each planet is so huge, i've been to every one of them, though haven't been to every poi..currently though, my favorite is Lok, the nights there are tolerable (i dont care for complete darkness, naboo was good, but it's dark there like 3/4 the time!!) and there are many players out hunting gurks or just chillin at the spaceport, fun to get into duels as well, take it out back behind the spaceport in that open space. :)

When i come back, I'm gonna grind some FS. not gonna go jedi, i've got some extra skill points and will just throw them into ranged or something, maybe i'll wait til they make jedi so easy to get that i won't even break a sweat, then i'll go that route just to get an alternate. ;)

1. Tatooine - Just like the feel of it, it's the best SW planet.

2. Lok - Love the music and I have just always liked the look of it, even though it's barren it kicks ass.

3. Naboo - Nice and green, Imperial controlled(or atleast should be) and lots of people, though some of them are annoying.

4. Corellia - Love the skyscapers and such, but i hate the CorSec.

5. Dantooine - I love killing the natives here.:p

6. Talus - Nice Imperial controlled planet with a huge base, similar to Corellia as well.

7. Yavin IV - I have never spent enough time here, but the planet just seems to glow.

8. Endor - Not much to say, dangerous place but still looks nice. The DWB also is fun.

9. Dathomir - Never really liked this place, not to mention all I see is Jedi.

10. Kashyyyk - Fairly fun quests, the planet is just very poorly done, a real let down to say the least.

I love Endor! It's my favorite place without a doubt! Beautiful and it has that element of danger there. I used to basically live there....there is so much to it, from the desert to the water, to the mountains. :)

The planet I hate the most is probably Tatooine :-p

Dantooine is the most gorgeous planet in the galaxy, in my opinion. Or maybe I just like violet. My affinity for the planet in KotOR may also have something to do with it. The only downside is the damn lizards.

Corellia's probably the closest we'll get to Coruscant; the skyscrapers are indeed well done.

The danger of Dathomir is exhilirating, and while the darkness is inconvenient it is also moody.

Riding through Endorian forests on a speederbike, wearing scout trooper armour, gets old surprisingly fast.

Lok is too bright during the day, too dark at night; but there are things worth killing there. Least favourite.

Naboo is the most Earthlike planet, except it's... overdone? Best architecture in the galaxy, which can be a shame when there's too much of it in one place.

Rori & Talus are nothing special, but to be fair I haven't spent a great deal of time on either.

Tatooine is... classic.

Yavin IV: Will be where Gackleman comes from if I ever do that Batman Begins parody. Cool place with lots of history, that players *should* be able to discover.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

*deep sigh*

naboo.... oh naboo.... how i love that planet....

worst...

dathomir i guess... because there is no sky to enjoy and all thise darn canyons.

Corzip I love Dath guess that is just the evil inside :p

Rori = Reminds me of my first husband Yunsun (quit the game)

Corellia = Reminds me of my second husband Grask (quit the game)

Naboo = Reminds me of my current husband Corzip.

Do we need any other planets? :)

Nah I really like them all, I still havent been everywhere so Im still enjoying running around on the different planets. Kinda cool and reminds me of the old days :)

Archived