• its cool
    • its good
    • its alright
    • its mediocre
    • i only like it for the BARC speeder
    • its not too good
    • its bad
    • I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    • not only do i hate it the suckiness of it made me want to go to the nearest 4 way interstate and lie down in front of the first 18-wheeler i see (& i dont care if choosing this answer puts my mental integrity into question)

Guest DarthMaulUK

I changed it for you ;)

As much as I would like to say I love 'Cashing in on the wookiees' expansion, it is an awful place to go.

Evidence is clear of how rushed this expansion was and frankly I have never been so bored doing the trails. Not only has this expansion confused the time line by introducing technology from almost 30 years before Episode IV but its put additional pressure on the Dev team who havent made any effort to actually fix bugs for the stand alone game.

DMUK

Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

I changed it for you ;)

As much as I would like to say I love 'Cashing in on the wookiees' expansion, it is an awful place to go.

Evidence is clear of how rushed this expansion was and frankly I have never been so bored doing the trails. Not only has this expansion confused the time line by introducing technology from almost 30 years before Episode IV but its put additional pressure on the Dev team who havent made any effort to actually fix bugs for the stand alone game.

DMUK

Thank you, DMUK :)

The only place I like in Kash is the Ryatt Trail, and almost every time I go there I end up falling through the top area, and having to use the unstick command. The only other thing that drives me insane in the Ryatt Trail is the music that I can't seem to shut off. Every where else on Kashyyyk is laggy no matter what computer you're using. So I'm not too fond of it, but I guess it could be worse... I think.

Archived