Home

The Phantom III: Battle of Yenna IV

Renegade Angel

This is the continuation of The Phantom Saga. The Phantom has been destroyed and Stu and Jax are no longer traders, but Gus is currently on Yenna IV, The others don't know of his death, the war between the sith and the republic is still going on on the planet's magma-like surface.

You don't need to post your character information unless something has changed. (Ex. Ship)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(the phantom hasn't been destoyed he is on the planet with you...he got away...somehow*

*comes out of hanger*

Nekx:"Jax i wanna come with you!"

Jax:"Nekx? oh...fine hurry up!"

Don:"And me!"

Dave: "Me too!"

Jak:"Don...Dave?"

Don:"yeah Jax im right behind you!"

Dave: "We're not letting you go alone!"

*smiles*

Jax:"Nice one Don, ok guys i have a lock on Gus's ship it's....on a planet called Yenna IV it's somewhere around here...yeah follow me guys!"

*flies off towards Yenna IV when we are close to the planet we start a descent but there is a fleet of Ties that attempt to stop us*

Jax: "Ties coming in fast, Interceptors by the looks of it"

Don: "Copy that Blue Leader"

Okay, I have to change my character obviously.

Codename: JM 221

Weapons: blaster pistol

Ship: Imperial-class Star Destroyer Mark II

Bio: (Forget the bio, damnit. I'm ready to kick ass. :D Sorry for my choice of words.)

-----------------------

Looking out of the various viewports on the bridge of his star destroyer, JM 221 could see his well-placed squadron of TIE Interceptors racing in to cut off the Rebels. His ship was called in about 10 minutes ago by the Conquestor. No they were here, to witness the destruction of the Rebels. What were left of them, that is.

There was only two Rebel transports in the original convoy of seven going to Dantooine. Now they're mostly gone, and still asking for more. He would give them more. More than they could ever handle, he thought.

*smiles*

Don:"arming cluster torpedoes" (cluster torpedoes are small, and are put into a group of 4 :: they then fall apart when they get closer to the target they fall apart and then explode. very good when there is a large group of fighters)

*fires, the group of 15 or so intercepters were close together but a few pulled up, but about 8 of the intercepters were destroyed*

Don:"nice!"

Jax: "good shot Blue 2"

*the intercepters start to shoot at us*

"shields up at maximum"

*fires at tie which explodes*

*the rest of the Ties fly away*

Nekx: "they're leaving lets get them!"

Jax: "no wait...it could be a trap...see look there is a star destroyer over there"

Nekx: "ahhh i see them!"

Jax: "command, call for reinforcements their is a group of star destoyers by Yenna IV, we don't have time to try and take them out we have to get down on the planet"

Command: "copy that Blue Leader, we have received word that there is fighting going on down there"

Jax: "Copy that command"

Command: "ahhhh we have 4 more cruisers on the way to help us, including Red leaders cruiser"

Jax: "i see, tell red leader to contact me when he gets here. Come on guys lets get down to the surface"

(im going to make anothyer character, Red Leader :D )

Name: Zatro Aliam

Weapons: blaster pistol

Ship: A-wing

Bio: Red Leader is a pilot for the rebel alliance, he has been a pilot for over 7 years. when he was 22 he was made Red 11, he recently became red leader, he is one of the few A wing pilots in Red Group and is the first Red Leader who has flown an A wing.

*Zatro stood in the hanger next to his A-wing and his squadron*

"Ok guys listen up, there are a few star destroyers cousing trouble for our guys, we have to take them out, Peacock (Red 3) you and Shark (Red 8) will take out their defences, Pipedown (Red 2) and Skull (Red 4) you are with me, and we are gunna take out the bridge, Vandal (Red 9) you are gunna make sure that those Ties cant get us"

Vandal: "got it boss, you mean take out the hanger right?"

Zatro: "yeah sure do"

Vandal: "yeah Boss got it"

Zatro: "ok everyone to your ships, lets go!"

(sorry about the weird nicknames for red group :D )

Mira doges a Proton Torpedo and follows Jax to the surface of Yenna. Below her, she saw thousands of soldiers and then... a clearing? There were burnt trees, rocks, 2 corpses and... She recognized her brother's X-Wing. There were no soldiers in that area.

"Come on guys, follow me!"

She landed her ship and jumped out of the cockpit. She saw a smoking corpse on the ground.

"Gus!?"

"Please Gus, wake up!"

It was no, use her brother was dead.

"Gus!"

*jumps down next to Gus*

"come on Gus, WAKE UP!"

*feels pulse*

"no....he's....dead"

"stand up slowly!"

*a voice behind us, I turn. A man wearing helmet :dtrooper: had a gun pointed us*

"who are you?"

"stand up, scum"

"who are you?!"

*he fires into the air*

"SHUT UP SCUM BAG!"

*behind my back i pull out my pistol*

"Hands up.....HANDS UP!"

*pulls out psitol and shoots the man in the head*

(What is 'Porkins' any better, JediOfDoom? Ahh, thanks. We've got Darktroopers, Mark II. Excellent. Watch out for the jetpacks and blaster cannon. They're deadly. What is the climate of this planet, by the way?)

"Sir, we've just received a message from Intelligence," a bridge communications officer says.

JM 221 looks over to his left side, making perfect eye contact with the officer. "What is it?"

"The Rebels on the planet below made communications on a public comm channel. They've called for back-up ships to arrive any minute now. And additional fighters. Possibly some boarders --- "

"Well then, if they honestly think they can win..."

"Sorry to interrupt sir, but the Rebels have just landed and there has been no report from QZ 713. He may have been shot by the Rebels," another officer said.

"Ah. Recall interceptor squadron two, and prepare a troop shuttle with a double squad of stormtroopers. Send them down once ready. Also, tell Starfighter Command to prepare a squadron of TIE fighters from each star destroyer. Have three scout ships surverying the grounds, watching for the Rebels."

"Oh, and charge the main turbolasers. Set-up hangar defenses in each hangar bay. There will be no mistakes this time," he finishes.

"Yes sir," the communications officer says, relaying the orders to whoever-need-be.

Any minute now and the Rebels will be here to witness their death. And the death of their close friends on the planet.

(Must.... be..... Thrawn.....!)

(red leader)

*the ships come out of hyper space next to the re-maining rebel crusier from the previous battle, as it arrived...*

"Admiral Carzack, we are letting out fighters go to meet star destroyers"

"copy that"

*back in the hanger with red leader*

"ok boys we've got our orders...lets go!"

*gets into ship and pushes the ignition, all the ships fly out of the hanger*

"Gold Leader, White Leader, Green leader and Grey leader do you copy?"

All: "yes Red Leader"

"there are 4 destroyers that we can detect, so thats a star destroyer per squadron"

All: "Copy that Red Leader"

"Red Group report in"

"Red 2 standing by"

"Red 3 Standing by"

"Red 4 standing by"

"Red 6 Standing by"

"Red 8 standing by"

"Red 9 standing by"

"Red 11 standing by"

"Red 5 standing by"

"Red 16 standing by"

"Red 12 Standing by"

"Ok guys get ready those star destroyers are coming up, Squadrons of Tie's also coming our way, Guys you know what to do, Vandal fall back and arm your cluster torpedoes, all wings in attack position!"

"You... The Phantom?"

The man fired at her. She dodged once and then got hit in the stomach.

"You...little..."

Mira opened fire with her blaster. She hit the man twice.

Mira ran over to her brother's corpse and threw it into her ship. If he could be revived, she wasn't going to leave him here.

------------------------------------------------

Some info on Mira

------------------------------------------------

Mira

Mira's Ship

Mira's Personal Droid

Mira's Rifle

Mira's Pistol

(Okay, rpggamer.org is good, Angel, I've known that site for a few years now. However, what the hell is this http://kotorworld.uw.hu/content.php?content.33? Is this a language you can understand well? Because I sure as hell cannot. I speak englae (english), ya' know? But, uhh, I see the photograph. And, sorry about my last post. I thought that was just an ordinary darktrooper. I guess not. A droid darktrooper mark ii bounty hunter gone rogue from the Empire, eh? Weird....)

"That wasn't the phantom, He'll be more carful than that, more likely to shoot us before asking questions"

*turns around*

"Mira Gus is dead, he's gone we can't do anything for him and i don't want to get involved in this war between who ever is fighting, Come On! we've got to go!"

*runs to ship, and takes off, when we are in the air and about to go i see a fire spray ship in the undergrowth below*

"bount hunter......you guys go ahead im gunna take a look at something....go on with-out me...No this isn't your fight!"

*lands near ship and jumps out*

"where are you?"

(Okay, so that was a darktrooper mark ii. But where the hell did we get TIE advanced fighters from? Also, may I suggest that the Phantom is actually a holographic projection, but without the projector and that whoever is looking at him sees a projection of themself. Which would add more storyline questions: how can he fly, how can he move, think, etc. I'm going to wait for JediOfDoom to make his Red Leader post. You better not pick up off the Battle of Endor, because destroying a star destroyers shield generator domes above the bridge are much more difficult than you think.)

(good idea i like the phantom idea but i rewkon it should be solid becuase of already had a fight with him BUT he has some sought of prgection helmet thingy so when i knock his helmet off it makes it seem as if is you. i will post red leaders thing after this cus i want to see how this phantom thing is going to happen, but bear with me)

*i land in a clearing near the firespray ship and run towards it, The bounty Hunter was bent over something and i took my chance*

"Freeze bounty hunter I've got a perfect shot on your head!"

*he froze and stood up and tunrned, in a movement so fast I couldnt see it he raised hi gun and fired, I dodged and ran at him catching him off guard. i managed to grab his guna and throw it to the side. he kicked me off him. He pressed a button on his wrist and spikes came out of the side of his arms (like jango in SW EP II while fighting with Obi wan) He swung violently at me but luckily for me i tripped and fell back, i raised my pistol but he kicked it out of my hands. I tripped him up with my foot and ran to his Gun which was lying on the floor next to his ship. Before i could grab it i turned and his was running towrads me, i moved out of the way and grabbed him and swung him into the side of his own ship. I then grabbed his helmet and rammed his head into the side, while pulling back to do it again i pulled his helmet off but he elbowed me in the stomach, winded i gasped and backed away when he turned i gasped again...i was looking back....at my own face*

(i will post more or edit this later depending on how i feel)

(red leader)

Zatro: "Ok Guys we all know what we aer doing? right then spilt lets do this!"

*the group seperates*

Zatro: "Red 2, Red4 are you with me?"

Pipedown: "arming Torpedoes"

Skull: "copy that Red 2"

*all of the group fire torpedoes just below the bridge and they all hit it, the ship bairly rocks and shows no sighn of being hit*

Zatro: "Hit's confirmed and succesful"

Vandal: "Tie Fighters are off your tail Red Leader you're clear to continue your attack"

Zatro: "Copy that Vandal, Red2, Red4 arm torpedoes and come aroud for attack 2"

*again they fire their torpedoes at the same place but again nothing happens*

Zatro: "Hit 2 confirmed and succesful"

JM 221 observes the battle from a bridge side-viewport, watching the Rebels attack his star destroyers uselessly. The turbolasers blast viciously against the Rebel ships, but so far haven't done too entirely much to them. And his TIE fighters seem to be efficient.

He walks over to his computer, scanning the read-outs carefully. An officer confronts him while reading, "Sir, our scout ships have found the Rebels on the planet and the troop shuttle has landed. Any further orders?"

"Actually, no. Kill them on sight. Once that's done, destroy all their ships and equipment." He says coldly.

"Very well," the officer returns to his duties.

He taps his com-link after entering an encryption code into his datapad. A few well-placed words would bring their starfighters down in an instant. "Okay, make it quick." He finishes, shutting off his comm.

The Rebel starships were beginning to take some damage. He could see the hulls weakening. As for the starfighters... Well, they won't last for long.

(Is anyone going to answer my question? What is the climate of Yenna IV? Is it wastelands and lava?)

(lets assume it's forested and in always raining?)

(note: the star destoyer we are attacking is not yours Seb)

Zatro: *smiling* "Ha they dont have a clue what we're doing!"

Pipedown: "ha fools if they did they would try and get us!"

Skull: "are we ready yet?"

Zatro: "are you ready pipedown?"

Pipedown: "ready when you are"

Zatro: "ok, start attack but remember the shields will be down for literally a few seconds!"

Pipedown: *laughs* "will do!"

*pipedown arms EMP and luanches it at bridge and rippel of electricity goes across it and it's shields go down dor literaly a second but in that time skull launched a missile*

Skull: "HIT! CLEAR!!"

*the seismic charge explodes and completly obliterated the connection between the bridge and the main ship....EXPLOSION! the Bridge floated off into space*

A small but deadly Lancer frigate emerged from hyperspace, moving into position. As soon as in position, it's lasers open fire, taking out the Rebel fighters quickly and effeciently.

They did, however, lose an old Victory-class star destroyer, but oh well. They've put a stop to that now.

"Send another squadron of TIE fighters out to combat the Rebel fighters. Protect the Cepheus as best as possible while remaining on task by destroying the Rebel starships." He says, the others relaying the message.

From the bridge of his star destroyer, a Rebel ship began to have several major explosions among the hull. It was almost destroyed.

The ground troops should have taken care of the Rebels there by now as well. Now they just wait...

((Yenna is a wsteland, rocky, lava planet, like the one from EP. III, It's hot and the only trees there are burnt up, it's also really dark because of smoke and that.))

Mira went right past the fighters and saw Red Squadron fighting Star Destroyers.

"This is Mira Kenobi, Do you read me Red Squadron? I'd like to help!"

Archived