Home

The Phantom III: Battle of Yenna IV

Renegade Angel

(red leader)

"Mira, this is Red Leader we are about to attack another star destoyer you are welcome to help but these star destoyers are tough i hope you can handle it"

*dodges fighter fire then destroys Tie fighter*

*Red group start to attack another star destoyer*

"Ok change of plan, Red 3 and Red 8 help Vandal there will be more Ties on the next star destroyer"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh dear i've missed alot

Stu sees Mira and Jax Fly off to yenna IV and is about to go after them when he spots a group of star destroyers up ahead and runs off to tell the ships commanders.

"Guys there is a group of star destroyers up ahead."

Commander: "very well Admiral."

Commander: "All Sheilds up to max."

"Right,I'm going out to Mira and Jax."

At the Hangar

*Stu looks for a nimble ship so he can manuvere the hostlile surface,he spots an A-Wing and gets in it.*

*Flys out of the hangar.*

"Mira,Jax can you guys hear me please respond."

(Oh, and also: http://www.galacticempiredatabank.com/LancerFrigate.html. It has a lot of data on Lancer Frigates.)

From the bridge of his star destroyer, JM 221 could see the Cepheus beginning to pound on the Rebellion's starfighters. And ---

BOOM!

One of the Rebel starships blew apart, the star destroyers triumphant. JM 221 smiled slightly, "Cepheus, report."

A young, but certainly intelligent voice of a commander came over the comm. "Sir, uhh... We've estimated twelve starfighters that have been destroyed since we arrived. It shouldn't be long now until they leave this place."

"Very well. But they're not going to leave anywhere yet. Also, target that one Slither space superiority fighter out there."

"Why's that sir?"

"Just do it."

"As you wish."

He tapped his com-link's switch off, thinking hard. That Rebel ship over there... The one that was heading towards Dantooine. What's it carrying that's so important to them? JM 221 thought to himself.

"Captain, do a sensor focus on that Rebel starship behind the combatting starships. Also, have Intelligence do a scan and give us all available data on it. There's something of importance to them." He informs the captain. As is that Slither that just entered the battle from the planet.

"Yes sir," the captain replied.

(Jax)

"oh...my...what?"

*the bounty hunter took advantage of me being stunned, he punched me in the stomach and kicked me over*

"it was you...you killed them!"

"kill who?"

"Rezilo!"

"what! how....do you know him....what! IM GUNNA..!"

*i jump up and punch him in the stomach and ramm him into the wall of his ship, i then continuely punch him in the head*

"Shut....up...scum...bag!!"

*he is knocked out and i grab him and tie him up i shove him in the cargo hold after taking all of his weapons*

"comman...im coming back...i've got the bounnty hunter...i'll leave him with you...then join the battle"

(Red Leader)

"Ok guys open fire on the bridge defences!"

*the group fire at the bridge*

*explosion*

"The shields are too strong"

"i know, i didn't expect to break through them right now anyway"

"Pipedown, launch EMP below the bridge just as before"

"copy that Red Leader"

"Ok skull, luanch that Seismic Charge...now!"

"wait i got some fighters...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*skull had luanched the seismic charge before he had been hit...It Exploded right next to the fighters and the bridge....the bridge sustained major damage and Pipedown was also caught up in the blast*

"NO, Pipedown! Skull! Vandal retreat!"

*luanches Torpedo into bridge and the bridge sustains more damage and is on fire the ship floats dramatically into the side of another star destoyer they both explode, The explosion engulfs fighters, rebel and imperial*

"NOOOO! Grey group!?"

"don't worry Red leader we got away...well what was left of my group anway"

"oh....ok....meet me at the Rebel cruiser i think Jax Polara is meetign us there"

"Copy that Red Leader"

(Jax)

*As i arrived at the cruiser, i got out and saw a few fighters flying towards the ship, i took the unconcious bounty hunter to the cells and he was placed in one and was under high security guard, i returned to the hanger and saw Red Leader*

"Red Leader? what are you doing here? arn't you suppose to be fighting those star destroyers?"

"well yes but we need your help"

"why?"

"well your the master on taking out star destroyers"

"um...thanks?"

"Jax!"

"Don, how are you?"

"Fine boss"

"i told you, don't call me that"

"oh yeah Jax i forgot its just that rez- sorry"

"anyway...*over intercom* Blue Group report the hanger now!"

*blue group came running out of a side door*

"Jax...i mean Blue leader?"

"we need to take out those star destroyers"

"yes sir, get to your ships, Blue 7 lead the other Y wings and bombard the defences on that Lancer Frigates,I know they dont have much defence power but if you bombard what you can we can then easily take it down"

*They all get in their ships*

"ok guys lets do this!"

*the ships all flew out of the hanger*

"ok guys screw the formalities, all wings in attack position"

*the group split up, red leader and red group followed Blue-7 and the other Y wings from Blue Group*

"Mira follow me and Blue Group, we are going to take out that star destroyer there, Grey group follow me!"

"Copy that Blue Leader we are right with you"

(im no longer gunna use Red Leader, but i would prefer it if he didnt die just yet)

*Stu Flies back to the cruiser to see jax and mira racing back out the hangar.*

*Stu jumps in his personal firespray to jump into battle*

Jax: "We're gonna take out that star destroyer."

"Copy Jax i'm right with you."

Adrian: "So are we!"

"Adrian!, You guys are ok."

Ad: "Yep,and your still on the alliance so your still the Green Squad Commander."

"Wow You guys didnt give up on me."

Ad: "Hmm of course man."

"Okay Lets Go Blue Leader."

For those of you playing the home game, There were 7 people in green squad:,Stu,Adrian,Colleen,Jennifer,David,Alan & Luke, They all flew E-Wings,During the phantom II Luke & David were blown up and so was Jennifer Which ended in Stu going nuts and almost resigning from the alliance. During the time of the "betrayal" of gus,Stu & Jax, Stu told the remaining Green squadron to fly to a remote planet until the situation was over.

"Glad to have you along green group, Don't worry about the weak spots cus we're not going for them, if we concentrate our fire on the bridge we should penetarte their shields if not, i believe Dave has a seismic charge capable enough to destroy the bridge entirely but i would prefer not to use that just yet"

*the group gets close enough to the star destroyer...*

"Ok guys lets do this!"

*starts attacking the star destroyer*

"copy that Stu, take aim and fire just below the bridge on my count 1-2-3!"

(torpedoes fire and hit just below the bridge and the star destroyer rocked violently and a fire broke out in the bridge)

"direct hit, come around for second attack"

*turns around and fires second round of torpedoes, The star destroyer shook and explosions erupted all along the bridge*

"good, one more round should do it"

*fires third round of torpedoes and the bridge explodes*

"yes, good work everyone, now we have to take out that lead star destroyer, it has ties swarming around it so be careful"

(Hey guys, I'm sorry about the last two-three days. I never had time to post on Saturday, and on Sunday my stepfather was using the computer all day. But I'm back and should be fully active again. :p And did you guys ever destroy the Cepheus, lancer frigate? I can't find any posts saying you did, so I'm assuming you haven't.)

Three Imperial-class star destroyers, tens of thousands of men, dozens of TIE fighters, and all sorts of scrap and equipment was just destroyed before his eyes. Pffft, it's time to show these Rebels who we really are.

"Commander, we've just received word from Intelligence and scans indicate that the Rebellion is carrying several different strange creatures and animals aboard their transport."

"Animals? Animals? What could they be doing with them that's so important?"

"I don't know, sir," the other officer said. "Perhaps selling them?"

"Ah, it doesn't matter. Inform the Cepheus to move closer to the battle scene. The starfighters won't be able to penetrate it's armor, so don't worry." JM 221 says.

"Have the starfighter squadrons give cover to the Cepheus just to be sure, though."

And on the bridge, JM 221 observes yet another Rebel starship blow apart from the incoming Imperial turbolaser fire. He also sees the lancer-class frigate moving at a fair pace towards the battle, opening fire and destroying Rebel fighters.

"Okay, now we just watch...." He says.

Oh God! how much longer will we be able to take this."

Adrian: "Hmm i've got an idea follow me."

*Adrian and Stu race in front of the lancer and get its attention.The Lancer fires its cannons at them whilst they race infront of the imperial ships,the lancers Cannons hit the imperial ships damaging them heavily.*

"Ok Jax Lets get that destroyer!."

What's so funny, Quixter? Oh, I see. You're laughing because they may not be as good as you when they role play, huh? Well everyone has to start somewhere. When I first role played in Star Wars three years ago, I allowed my Interdictor cruiser be destroyed by four turbolasers firing from a planet. Real intelligent and realistic, huh? It's not.

We all start somewhere, right? They will get better in time.

hey guys sorry i havn't posted in ages i've been on holiday!

any way um...ok...lets go!

"stu what are you crazy?"

*dodges Tie fire*

"Dave, concentrate all your fire power on those Ties"

"copy that Jax"

*dave fires into a group of closly nit ties many of which explode or collide with others*

"good shot...."

*luanches torpedoes into the under side of the lancer*

"this thing is tough...hmmmmm...Nekx what do you say to a little exploring?"

"o...k?"

"i want you to go into the lancer and steel anything that looks important"

"like what?"

"anything....anything that might make them follow us!"

"ok...i'll need some cover"

"i know"

*nekx and Jax level up with one of the hangers...jax fires a few shots and Nekx dives in...although the shots are deflected by the ray shields the cannons fire is drawn towards Jax rather than Nek*

"im in"

(Thanks a lot Redwing, ^. It's not too much of a problem JediOfDoom. Just that there were a few times I'd really wished someone would have posted because not on any of the forums I role play on had there been posts. Hopefully everyone else posts soon. This is the captain on the Cepheus. You know, I was thinking of sending down stormcommandos, but I figured I would be even nicer. Muaawaawahahaa!)

"Boarders, you say?"

"Yes captain. Our hangar has just reported two Rebel fighters, one already inside the hangar, the other attempting to provide cover fire. Sir, may I suggest --"

"You will move everyone out of the hangar, closing it off completely. Life support, air cleansers, power systems, doors, everything. I want everyone out and guarding the doors, but only lightly, in 45 standard seconds. Then have all systems in the hangar shut down. NOW, get on it!"

"As you wish."

Sure enough, within 41.66 standard seconds everyone was out of the hangar, four seconds later, the all the hangar's lights, support systems, gravity support, electricity, everything was shut down. There would be no possible way for them to use their guerilla tactics this time. It was all over for one of those Rebels. As for the one flying around the hangar, well, the TIEs were swarming towards it now.

(Just for Angels fun and your guys humiliation, I will say, 'Come out, your death will be quick and painless!' - Elites, Halo 2 No funny business, Jedi.)

*as the lights flicker and go out in the hanger...*

"Nekx? NEKX?! can you hear me?"

*Nekx's B wing floated out of the hanger but Nekx wasn't in it, a body flew out a few moments later*

"NEKX! DIE YOU IMPERIAL BAST-"

*Jax fires at the bridge but nothing happened*

"Jax, jax? can you hear me? im in!"

"Nekx? you're ok?"

"yeah but-wait no *blast*-"

*over intercom* "Halt rebel scum, stun him! Sir we've got him!"

"Nekx? damn it! Im gunna get you out!"

*dodges Tie fire, and blasts one out of space*

• 2 weeks later...

Helloooo....? Is anyone going to post? JediOfDoom? Renegade Angel? Fisto Kit? C'mon, I patiently await your replies. I want to finish this thing JediOfDoom started. I'm sure school and stuff isn't that complicated that it interferes and gives you no time at all to do what you want. C'mon, say something, all three of you.

well im ready but no one else seems to be posting....but i will continue!

Jax dodfes more Tie fire and circels The Lancer firing continualy.

"damn it! Come on you idiots follow me!"

Jax fires a torpedo into the bridge. nothing happens. Jax turns a shoots a tie which explodes into the hull.

Over his intercom Jax could hear a muffled noise.

"Nekx can yuo hear me?"

No answer...

The Lancer turned slowly and headed towars the other star destroyers. Jax was running out of time. Jax serched for the source of the Ties which kept on coming. He found a small hanger. He had no other plan up his sleeve so hie dived in narowly missing a tie fighter. He landed heavily. He jumped out withdrawing his pistol. He hsot a pilot and grabbed his pistol too. he dragged the body behind his fighter. There was no one else in the hanger. he knew that secuirty could probably see him. but he did nt care. He stripped the pilot of his unifrom and put the pilot into his yellow jump suit. he slammed the helmet on. As he did the door opened at the far end and storm troopers came in. Jax held up the limp body of the pilot. They considered Jax for a few moments then beckond Jax towards them. Jax knew there was no way i could get away with it...

Archived