Home

Multiplayer (anyone still play JK2?)

solarwind

• 2 weeks later...
i still play, mostly on ".................C" becaue that's one of the few gun servers i can actually find that dont care what you do. the only bad thing is that it has no friggin map rotation, so it's always stuck on Bespin Streets. Why do people love that map sooo much??

IIRC that was the default listing for the original server cfg file. I bet they forgot to edit that part (or didn't know how to start a map cycle). Without the auto map cycle cvar enabled it just stays on the default starting map!

i still play, mostly on ".................C" becaue that's one of the few gun servers i can actually find that dont care what you do. the only bad thing is that it has no friggin map rotation, so it's always stuck on Bespin Streets. Why do people love that map sooo much??

In addition to Kurgan's post, can't you just vote-change the map? (assuming voting's enabled of course).

That being said, Bespin Streets is my favourite map :p It's got that little bit of everything, I wish they'd included it in base JKA. I know you can get portovers and re-makes, but not everyone's got them, y'know?

:)B.

In addition to Kurgan's post, can't you just vote-change the map? (assuming voting's enabled of course).

That being said, Bespin Streets is my favourite map :p It's got that little bit of everything, I wish they'd included it in base JKA. I know you can get portovers and re-makes, but not everyone's got them, y'know?

:)B.

ive talked to the admin and he says thats the only map people like, so he just keeps it on that. its not a bad map tho, it just gets boring after a while..

and there is no voting allowed on the server.

• 1 month later...

Archived