Home

So ... what'd I miss?

neon_git

it's sad, but due to the financial black hole i'm currently residing in, i have no internet access anymore.

fortunately i've just discovered a portion of the uni that's open over the summer holidays and can now get on the internet for free again!

w00t(in an ironic sense)

so ... what did i miss while i was away?

As far as I'm concerned, you didn't miss anything of much interest. We haven't had any deep psychological conversations or anything.

Welcome back both of you, and I hope Tall Guy sticks around long enough for me to fall on my knees in front of him so that I can declare my utter respect.

To be completely honest, I at the moment can't remember what Tall guy did, but his name rings a bell and that bell says that he's damn important to GFN

Originally posted by VampireNaomi

To be completely honest, I at the moment can't remember what Tall guy did, but his name rings a bell and that bell says that he's damn important to GFN

[/b]

Yeah. Tall Guy's an original. He was a moderater even back in the YaBB days.

But nahh...no deep conversations. Necroman hasn't been around to spontaneously shout something contraversial and semi-offensive, so we haven't been getting into any cool debates.

There is a lot of pointless stuff though....

• 3 weeks later...
As far as I'm concerned, you didn't miss anything of much interest. We haven't had any deep psychological conversations or anything.

Welcome back both of you, and I hope Tall Guy sticks around long enough for me to fall on my knees in front of him so that I can declare my utter respect.

Weeell I used to be one of the GFN webmasters and ran a few GF fan sites over the years, as well as the forums.

Eventually, Uni came calling and I was out of the loop for a while but hopefully, I'm back for good now :) ...providing my internet connection stays active! Which is another reason for my long absence :S

BTW, It's great to see so many new faces here, there was a time when the GF forum was a very dark and lonely place! Heh welcome one and all :)

Archived