Home

Do You Own TSL for PC or Xbox?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[x] PC

Main reason are the mods, they really enhance the game with gread additions to nearly every aspect of gameplay and make it more fun to play. If KOTOR III is released I'll certainly get the PC version, too.

The other reason is that I don't have an Xbox.

I bought both versions of k2:

xbox: out of impatience but mainly because I had to make sure you kids ;) didn't turn the boards into a spoiler and spam empire ... by the time of the release of the PC version the game would have been totally spoiled for me.

k2: errr... I modded the game before even playing it and released the first K2 mod for PC a few hours after getting the game :D

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Definitely PC, for several reasons:

MODS!!!!

Cheats,

Better textures,

Less blurry font,

And I like a keyboard and mouse more than a controller.

Less blurry font?

Does that mean that PC has better graphics than Xbox/Xbox 360?

Originally posted by THE VIGILANTE

Does that mean that PC has better graphics than Xbox/Xbox 360?

Well I guess it depends on your video card, but yeah, all-in-all PC games tend to have better resolution than console games.

EDIT: To test this for yourself, go to gamebanshee.com and check out some of the item descriptions for KotOR or TSL. You'll be able to see which screenies came from the Xbox and which came from the PC.

Originally posted by Achilles

Well I guess it depends on your video card, but yeah, all-in-all PC games tend to have better resolution than console games.

EDIT: To test this for yourself, go to gamebanshee.com and check out some of the item descriptions for KotOR or TSL. You'll be able to see which screenies came from the Xbox and which came from the PC.

I tested both systems (from the lucasarts website) and saw that the only difference was the lightsaber animations. The PC version was a little slow and blurry at times, while the Xbox wasn't.

However, other than that, both systems seem to be identical.

So far:

3 people have it for Xbox

3 people have it for PC

and 1 person that has both.

PS - Out of curiosity, is there any tools available that can allow users to moddify Xbox games on thier computers?

For Example: You could take your Xbox game and put it in your computer and modd away!

:D

I tested both systems (from the lucasarts website) and saw that the only difference was the lightsaber animations. The PC version was a little slow and blurry at times, while the Xbox wasn't.

However, other than that, both systems seem to be identical.

That's a joke, right?

Out of curiosity, is there any tools available that can allow users to moddify Xbox games on thier computers?

For Example: You could take your Xbox game and put it in your computer and modd away!

:D

Nope. Xboxs use DVDs for one thing (i kno its not much), but apparently the DVDs are written differently (normal ones are read/written from inside to outside while the xbox one are apparently read/written from outside to inside or something like that)

Archived