Home

Do You Own TSL for PC or Xbox?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth333

I bought both versions of k2:

xbox: out of impatience but mainly because I had to make sure you kids ;) didn't turn the boards into a spoiler and spam empire ... by the time of the release of the PC version the game would have been totally spoiled for me.

k2: errr... I modded the game before even playing it and released the first K2 mod for PC a few hours after getting the game :D

I did the exact same! :D I have both the XBox and PC versions.

The game is far better/smoother/prettier on my PC though...

I have K1 and K2 on both but I prefer the PC because of,

1: Mods

2: Better Textures

3: More space for file saves

On my (unmodded) XBOX, I barely have enough room for my TSL and K1 characters because the game is so darn large.... Also, even though the xbox graphics card is better by default, a few hundred dollars for a 256 mb graphics card will solve all your problems on pc ;)

And, me being an "inventor" of sorts, I love making mods so IMO PC pwns ^.^

It is pretty rare for the Xbox to crash, unless it has one of the Toshiba drives in console or the disc reader is very dirty. My first Xbox had the Toshiba hard drive, I ended up returning 5-6 games several times because the games wouldn't load or the screen would freeze. I read an article in one of my gaming magazines, they attributed the problem to the Toshiba hard drive which could be identified by the disc tray hole. It has a wider hole in the tray. I gave the Xbox to my brother and bought a new one. Haven't had a problem since.

BTW, Microsoft gave contracts to 3 different manufacturers to make the Xbox drive.

I'll give money to NO item that goes in Microsoft's pocket unless I can at all help it ;) They have too much of it already :D

Yes TV screens are "usually" bigger than a computer monitor BUT most aren't bigger than my 50" inch flat screen TV ;) Besides with a 20.00 Tview you can put the image on your monitor(s) and your TV's at the same time :D

:ben:

General Kenobi

The xbox version of the game won't give you anything more than the pc version except a couch to sit on IMHO. You get far more better graphics on the pc version and more options with mods and all. Since I bougth the PC version, I would never go back to the xbox version.

The xbox version of the game won't give you anything more than the pc version except a couch to sit on IMHO. You get far more better graphics on the pc version and more options with mods and all. Since I bougth the PC version, I would never go back to the xbox version.

I agree, I have mine on the PC also, like it alot better. I had the first for both PC and XBOX

Archived