Home

Do You Own TSL for PC or Xbox?

I have it for the Xbox, but want to get it for the PC. But I'm not sure if my PC can make it look better than my xbox. I've got:

Windows XP

512 mb ram

1.29 GHz Intel Celeron CPU

NVidia GForce FX 5200

Does anyone know how well it would run on my pc?

Should run fine, one of my older systems has the same card and it's capable of running the game... though I wouldn't go over 2-4x anti-aliasing and maybe around 4x antisoptric on your Video Options. Frame buffer effects can be enabled, but I'd keep the Grass option set to either "fast" or turn it off completely.

More RAM wouldn't hurt, but if that's not an option currently, it should be able to run the game "respectably" as is :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should run fine, one of my older systems has the same card and it's capable of running the game... though I wouldn't go over 2-4x anti-aliasing and maybe around 4x antisoptric on your Video Options. Frame buffer effects can be enabled, but I'd keep the Grass option set to either "fast" or turn it off completely.

More RAM wouldn't hurt, but if that's not an option currently, it should be able to run the game "respectably" as is :)

Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

I have both games for X-Box. But thats only because my pc cant handle the games.Once I get off my lazy(and cheap) ass and get some need hardware I'll proably get both for pc as well,just so I can use the mods all you pc people have had the pleasure of using.

I have both for the PC. I can't imagine myself not being able to do anything else, but play games. I like to minimize the game sometimes and browse the internet for a while and then resume my game. :D I also hate it not being able to mod the game (ex.: i found nihilus too easy to beat on my first playthrough. I fixed that by giving him more feats, force powers and by increasing his stats with KT :) ).

I'm also known to spend a few thousand dollars on a new computer every year. Call me obsessed, stupid or whatever you want, but i enjoy putting the components together. If i would buy a console, there's no work for me. Merely being able to wire everything together is not enough for me. :D

Archived