Home

Yuuzhan Vong During KOTOR?

I am not sure if the following should be in spoilers, so I am going to put it in spoilers anyways.

In KOTOR 1, when I was talking to Canderous, he told me of a battle that he had fought during the Mandalorian Wars. In the Battle, his fleet had come across a living asteroid that spit fire and was destroying his ships. Canderous retaliated and the 'living asteroid' escaped past the edge of the galaxy. There have been rumors that this was the Yuuzhan Vong (from EU).

Anyways, what do you think that asteroid was?

Originally posted by Venom750

But coral skipper don't travel far without transport there was most likly a world ship near by :eek:

Worldships don't carry that many people. Mostly warriors.

Anyways, if the Yuuzhan were stupid enough to attack, they would have gotten beat up by the Mandalorians.

It was proberly an early scouting mission for the Yuuzhan Vong

Anyways, if the Yuuzhan were stupid enough to attack, they would have gotten beat up by the Mandalorians.

I don't think so because after all the capablites the Yuuzhan Vong had there would probarly had been more than a match for the mandalorians besides there would have made a lot of problems for the mandalorians before even commiting to an attack

^^^^

True...

In some ways, the Yuuzhan and the Mandalorians share many similar quality (bloodthirsty for war is one of them). Yuuzhan could have defeated the Mandalorians...

Also, 1 world ship cannot stand up to an enitire fleet of Mandalorians. I do, however, concur with Smilodon. It would be better if the Yuuzhan stayed out of the KOTOR saga.

But coral skipper don't travel far without transport there was most likly a world ship near by

what kind of sense would that be to have a short range skou that can't go any where?

@ vig bloodthirsty for war can be summarized into one word: war mongering.

but i do agree that yuzhan vong should stay out of kkkotor.

Originally posted by THE VIGILANTE

Well I got a source.

It appears that it was indeed the Yuuzhan Vong but they weren't invading. They just happened to be "lightly probing" the region.

It is located under the "History" section of this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong

Unfortunately, since your source is Wikipedia... it is not very reliable. Anyone can make/edit that article, so unless it's from an official source, we can't say that the asteriod was connected to the Yuuzhan Vong.

Personally, I'd kinda like if it was but I dunno...

I for one would like to maybe encounter a few warrior parties of Yuuzhan Vong in KOTOR 3. Think about it: an enemy you cant just spam force lightning or other powers on, making them very difficult to combat as a jedi consular, and so on.

thing is that it wouild create complications on force use and lightsabre use because they cant be predicted in the force or with a light sabre plus the weapons being unique and having they're on catagory (thud bugs would be like crapy grenades or something)

Archived