Home

What would your theme be as a Sith/Jedi

As a Sith, it would be "War Machine" by KISS. Its lyrics are totally Sith! "Strike down the one who leads me. I'm gonna take his place. Gonna vindicate the human race."

As a Jedi, I would use the music you hear at the top of the Temple Summit in K1 (I am sure there are other places that you hear it, but that is just what comes to mind at the moment).

Okay, I couldn't resist. Here is the entire lyrics for my Sith theme song...

"War Machine" by KISS

Wanna bite the hand that feeds me, wanna turn the tides

Set the demons free and watch 'em fly

Strike down the one who leads me, I'm gonna take his place

Gonna vindicate the human race

Better watch out 'cause I'm a war machine

Take the reins of power and seize them, draw the battle lines

Armageddon's just a matter of time

Tear down the voice of reason, let the arrows fly

Your freedom's just a state of mind, yeah

You better watch out 'cause I'm a war machine

I'm a war machine, I'm a war machine

If I was a Sith, my music theme would be "Forclosure of a Dream' by Megadeth.

If I was a Jedi, my music theme would be the music played in the 'Two Towers' for the scene where you enter 'Rohan'. (Sp!?) Some 'Irish' or 'Scottish' music with violin.

As a Sith, my personal theme music would be... hmm... that's a tough one... Sidious' Theme is very appropriate for most of the everyday stuff, but I would have to mix in a little Master Of Puppets by Metallica when at moments of sheer manipulative brilliance, or Ride The Lightning by Metallica when I have to throw down some Force Lightning action...

Power! Unimited Power!!! :lightning

For my fleet, I would choose either the Shadow Theme from Babylon5, or the Zentradi Theme from the Robotech Series.

I would never be a Jedi, even the mention of that name makes me feel all dirty. But if I was cursed with that title, I'm thinking either Witch Hunt by Rush, or Stranger In A Strange Land by Iron Maiden at points of adventure, but the day to day theme would be Comfortably Numb I, II, & III by Pink Floyd. :D

Originally posted by MacLeodCorp

If I was a Sith, my music theme would be "Forclosure of a Dream' by Megadeth.

If I was a Jedi, my music theme would be the music played in the 'Two Towers' for the scene where you enter 'Rohan'. (Sp!?) Some 'Irish' or 'Scottish' music with violin.

YEAH! MEGADETH!!!! "Foreclosure of a Dream" or "Peace Sells, But Who's Buying" would make great Sith themes (but I would still use "War Machine" because I am a KISS fanatic) A lot of Megadeth's songs would be good choices. Now HK-47's theme would have to be "Psychotron," wouldn't you agree?

Originally posted by Darth InSidious

As a Sith, my theme would be the Mooche by Duke Ellington....

As a Jedi, I'd go for the Dantooine outdoor music from K1 :D

As a sith my theme would definatley be duel of the fates as i think its class

As a jedi.......wouldnt happen!!!!!

:saberr: :saberr: :saberr:

YEAH! MEGADETH!!!! "Foreclosure of a Dream" or "Peace Sells, But Who's Buying" would make great Sith themes (but I would still use "War Machine" because I am a KISS fanatic) A lot of Megadeth's songs would be good choices. Now HK-47's theme would have to be "Psychotron," wouldn't you agree?

I think HK-47 would be proud!

^^^^

I have to agree with you on that...

I think the name of the music would be "Forth Eorlingas" though I might be mistakened.

Jedi Theme- Jurrasic Park - Theme by John Williams

I love that theme!

Actually I love anything that John Williams composes (ie - Harry Potter, Star Wars, Jurassic Park).

I wanted him to do the music for LotR, but Howard Shore was chosen instead

Archived