Home

Halo Stories

Hey y'all I noticed that a few people here play Halo (whoever doesnt is missing out) so I thought man am I hungry. After a good bowl of Miso soup ('cause miso hungry) so then I thought "some people gotta have some funny Halo stories." So now I made thi thread for all to post something funny or amazing y'all did in Halo 1 or 2 campaign or multiplay.

My claim to Halo fame: I was playing on Xbox live and it was team slayer battle rifle on Coagulation. Two guys on my team were at one side and taking on 3 enemies, but were getting slaughtered. So i drove in on a warthog, dogded two locked on rockets, ran over the rocketeer and two of his friends.

Well there was once a time that I was playing Assault on Coagulation on Xbox Live. My two teammates must have been 6 year olds or something because they did NOT know how to play.

Just as I get into a warthog, one of my teammates comes over and asks me:

"Do we bomb our own base, or do we bomb our enemy's base?"

I started to crack up and sarcastically told them to bomb our own base.

The next thing I know is that a message appears on my screen saying "Blue Team's Base has been Destroyed".

I couldn't believe it. Those two idiots actually bombed our own base!

:D:p

^^^^

I didn't know that either. I highly suspect that they switched sides.

Anyways, I feel that you can get more funny comments from Sargeant Johnson than from the multiplayer game.

For Example:

One of his famous comments:

"Dear Humanity, we regret being alien bastards, we regret coming to earth, and we most certainly regret that the corps beat our ragedy-a** fleet!"

LOL

If you want him to say something, just start shooting him. He'll say a funny comment everytime he gets hit.

;)

Once i was playing mulitplayer with my mate and it was up to 15 he was in a banshee and i shot a rocket at thorugh locking on but he landed and got out so i shot him with my sniper and got a headshot which got me up to 14 he came respawn by his banshee and rocket i fired early hit the banshee and killed both him and his banshee :D :D

One time I was in a banshee on Coagulation and I was directly above 3 guys and they didn't know I was there. I jumped out of the banshee, landed behind one guy and assasinated him. I was pretty much dead but the banshee saved me cause it landed on one of the guys, and then I flew away before the other one could kill me.

Another time I was sword training on Lock out with PsionicBeverage and I was being chased by him. For some reason that I can't figure out I jump off a ledge with him behind me (off as in I'm gonna die off not onto another floor off). He was :rofl: :rofl: but I turned around in the jump, got a lock and lunged at him, kill ing him and saving my lucky a$$.

^^^

LOL

The best thing to do is:

go on multiplayer, go to a team-based game, enter into a warthog, and kill all of your teammates.

I swear it is the funniest thing. The entire team will start cursing at you. If you continue doing this, the team will have a civil war.

:p

*curses*

ya should of come out with this thread earlier when I was actually playing it cuz now I can't think of any of the funny things that happened other than while playing co-op when you are protecting a phantom my friend accidentally got out of his banshee in mid air falling to his doom then he kept respawning in the middle of nowhere and falling to his doom

until about a month ago i was bad with the shotgun (hallucination can vouch for this) and so it was a party becuz t'was the end of skool so we had a party w/ halo 2 so i fought my friend (who is freakishly good) and we fought and he beat me 25 to 4 ( keep in mind im not bad im a lvl 26 on x-box live) so i went to bed then when i woke up i kicked ass with shot gun for some reason

One time me and my buddy were dogfighting in Banshees, I flew over him, hopped out, and locked a rocket on to him before I hit the ground.

Heh, and one time playing with 7 other people via system link, Capture The Flag, 3 guys came at my base in a Warthog, I sniped the driver out while they were going full speed, and as son as the Warthog stopped, they had like 6 blue team frag grenades under them, courtesy of my teammates.

This one was quite recent:

I was playing CTF in the trial version for PC (downloaded it from the microsoft website). I had made it to my enemy's base and suddenly noticed that all the enemies were at the base and they weren't moving. I figured that they must be experiencing lag, so I take my Sniper and assassinate them one by one. They kept on respawning in the same areas and so I continued to assassinate them.

Finally, after the lag ended, the enemies shot me down. It didn't matter though, because I had a grand score of 107 killz.

:D

one time (in the same party i spoke of before) my friends didn't know how good was at grenading moving vhicles so they picked eachother up and went around on headlong (where its really easy to greande wart hogs) and i killed the both in 2 seconds.

btw nice job vig 107 killlz (it deserves that extra L) did u get inspiration for your icon from devon?

One time I had a CTF on Zanzibar and I was offensive. Someone on my team opened the side door so I went suicidal in the warthog. They had a rocketeer on the dirt heap beside the door and he locked on, flipping me over but he had the worst possible position so he took four rockets to get the warthog destroyed, but the third rocket got me out of the warthog. So I picked up the flag, walked outside and got sworded by another guy. Later I came back with the rocket and got the bad and two other gys with one rocket.

Archived