Home

Sith Academy

Bon Solar

Hey guys, i'm playing KOTOR 1 again while i wait for 2 to be sent from amazon. Im going towards the dark side and ive done the Sith Academy by not betraying the master but killing the apprentice. When im back at the Academy the master says im not ready to continue or something, there anyway to do Sith stuff at the academy after killing the apprentice lady?

NO...

If you kill the Apprentice, then Uthar tells you that your "destiny has something else in store for you". Thats all that you can do at the academy then.

HOWEVER...

You could take the Double-Double Cross misson. In this quest, you get to kill the Apprentice Lady and Uthar. With the apprentice and the master dead, you technically are the new master of the academy. But -

You will run into some dark jedi when you return to the academy. They will fight you and then you will have to kill every single person in the academy to escape.

It's a very dark sided action and it will empty the academy, but it's better than just doing nothing.

Hey guys, i'm playing KOTOR 1 again while i wait for 2 to be sent from amazon. Im going towards the dark side and ive done the Sith Academy by not betraying the master but killing the apprentice. When im back at the Academy the master says im not ready to continue or something, there anyway to do Sith stuff at the academy after killing the apprentice lady?

I killed master and apprentice then killed everyone in the academy coz im evil like that. :)

NO...

You will run into some dark jedi when you return to the academy. They will fight you and then you will have to kill every single person in the academy to escape.

That bit was fun well evil fun get lots of EXP tho.

to become darker side with the twi'lek and tell uthar that she has planned to kill him. He will give you poison to weaken her. So give the poson to some guy and then tell thr twi'lek that you told uthar about th plan. Side with her again and she will also give you posion that you should put in uthar's room. when you complete the final test you will be able to kill both of them and get a ,ot more dark side points.

Archived