Home

Any new info on SW:BF 2?

THE BADGER:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone hear any new information on Star Wars Battlefront II? I can't believe no information. The official lucasarts website is so bad. You would think they would at least change the official site of the game to include information like what from Star Wars Battlefront I is coming back into Battlefront II like troopers, starships, vehicles, locations, etc.

How do you submit suggestions you receive ? Through postal mails, e-mails, forums, etc... ? ;)

By e-mail. I have some of the folk of Pandemic and LucasArts in my address book. I can also contact them through postal services but that just takes too long. ;)

I would like to know whether or not the reinforcement number at the top of the screen is changeable in the offline single player battles? I would like to be able to determine myself if I want a really short battle or long battle by the number of reinforcements. Maybe have that option in the single player options menu and I can decrease or increase the number in 50 or 100 increments.

I'm wondering what the developers will do when they bring in maps from the first game. How will they improve them? Will they be entirely new--as in a different location on the planet? Frankly, I'm not too thrilled about playing some of these again, so what will the appeal be? Thanks.

They will probably redo most of the popular and important maps by making them bigger, and improving graphics, the locations will probably be the same, or similar, but hopefully they will be redone in a way that is fun and takes advantage of the new objective based gameplay.

...to the Devs To Do list! Let's hope it plays out that way. Thanks.

Wow ! That's very generous... Thanks to you, DKega'...

By e-mail. I have some of the folk of Pandemic and LucasArts in my address book. I can also contact them through postal services but that just takes too long. ;)

How lucky you're : I've only Pandemic's e-mail address and its director's one...

Archived