Home

New Jedi Knight Game Rumors

Weirdbeard

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well quit whining and get over to the Meatgrinder server then and let's play some JA!

The trouble is LA's neglect of the PC format (which translates to stiffled multiplayer functionality, as none of the new console only Jedi games have had much in that area, unfortunately).

Academy had such a cliffhanger ending if you beat the game as a darkside jedi... Really sad. I'd love to see another game pick up where that left off. It could have 2 beginnings one for if you beat academy as darkside and one for if you beat academy as lightside.

Darkside I guess maybe you'd take on your own apprentice or something and go kill kyle. Dunno but it was fun fighting him at the end of academy. Although actually getting to kill the coolest jedi would of been interesting.

edit: oh hey my first post here heh.

Well quit whining and get over to the Meatgrinder server then and let's play some JA!

The trouble is LA's neglect of the PC format (which translates to stiffled multiplayer functionality, as none of the new console only Jedi games have had much in that area, unfortunately).

Thing is, my guild/clan got our own server so we've been staying over there a lot.

Been a long time guys... Just thought I'd come here to see what's up. Yeah so no more JK games huh? That sucks as I've been wanting the definitive saber game but it looks to be happening on the wii moreso than the PC which is sad. I think the JK series was probably the best I've played, even though I had a huge fit with the lack of first person saber duels in JA. Legendary flame wars inadvertently came from that, remember Kurgan?

Anyway, it's cool to see where the modders have ended up. Some guys work in the game business now too and this is where they all started, with mods and maps and stuff.

Well gotta go to bed. Hopefully somewhere down the line we'll hear an announcement of a new game. I think KOTOR mmo is a good start but I want an offline experience that mirrors what they're doing. Don't know if we'll see that happen. Only in my dreams I suppose.

Aight, later dudes

• 2 weeks later...

The Jedi Knight community will never truely die out, theres so much still going for the series, we are a very dedicated group of fans and i doubt that theres ever gonna be a definative end to the series community wise. Lets just hope for another title. Lucasarts would be foolish not to, so many people would purchase another title in the franchise.

• 7 months later...

Archived