Home

On what system are you geting BattleFront 2 for? (POLL VERSION)

Cavkov

What system are going to play Battlefront 2 on?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What system are going to play Battlefront 2 on?

• PC
    • X-BOX
    • PS2

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An Amiga is an old computer that was around ten years ahead of its time when it was being sold. Sadly it had no protection from memory leaks and a single baddly codded program could completely crash the computer and wipe out the harddrive. More info at: http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/07/23/1349240&tid=138&tid=137

It had the most advanced graphics and operating system features (except memory protection) when it came out. There are even two new Oses being developed for it at this time. But it was sort of a joke.

I would choose .cz for the following reasons

1) its shorter than .com

2) a slashdot article: "nospmiS remoH writes "Wired is running an article about a guy with no money making furniture out of FedEx boxes. If that weren't strange enough, FedEx is going after him, legally citing the DMCA. Yes, the DMCA. Apparently they are not upset about the furniture itself but rather this site that he put up with pictures of his creations (pretty good work really). My favorite quote from the article, '...Avila clearly intended to operate a business from his website because he used the .com domain suffix, the "commercial level domain," rather than .net.' You just can't make this stuff up." " http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,68492,00.html

FedEX won't win the legal battle, but why take the risk?

What does .cz stand for?

I'll get it for PC.

I don't have an XBOX or a PS2. If I had one of them (and it's not like I want to), I'd still get it on the PC simply because I know the overall graphics and game process will be better.

I have also grown used to the keyboard and mouse to play shooters.

PC also allows modding. I know next to nothing about programming myself, but if a game like KotOR can be modded, I don't see why BF2 could not, even if they don't release the "official" tools (and you have to admit that would be an extremely stupid decision anyway).

...I don't see why BF2 could not, even if they don't release the "official" tools (and you have to admit that would be an extremely stupid decision anyway).

An offical tool has been released for BF. The BF SDK (BF Software Development Kit). It is much better for the company when players mod the game. There is more fan support for the game, more people are decated to it, they take the best user mods and map then sell them in the next expansion pack, a few more people will buy the game, and it extends the life of the game.

I have BF1 for the PS2 and PC. I bought it for the PS2 first because my PC sucked then, but it has no online. So then I waited for a pricedrop and bought the PC version. It's like a totally different game! I'm definatly getting the PC version.

Archived