Home

I Have A Question

Shadow_Lord5

There's romance in KOTOR 2? :p

Seriosly, the romance is awful. If you're a female character, Atton with have a talk with Bao-Dur about your character, but there is no actual romance.

...if you're a male character, it's even worse. The male romance seemed like it was not very though-out, and was added at the last minute. All out of the blue Visas says she loves you. The romance in the game is awful, and cannot compare to KOTOR.

Instead of romance, they have slightly more sexual content. Nothing TOO sexual, though.

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Instead of romance, they have slightly more sexual content. Nothing TOO sexual, though.

Since when was sitting down considered sexual? :o

However, the whole "looking at eachother through the Force" bit though... that was odd.

Originally posted by Derc

However, the whole "looking at eachother through the Force" bit though... that was odd.

hmmm i can't remeber that i'll have to play TSL haven't played it in ages.

Originally posted by Derc

:rolleyes: I don't mean that, I mean when you fight the Handmaiden in her underwear, and Atton tells her to keep her hands where he can see them. Kreia also talks a bit about "mating" with Visas.

I like the line the Exile has "just because she here dosn't mean i'm going to charge up her loading ramp"

It was reminiscent of the line that the male Revan say

"sorry sister theis starship won't fly"

both equally as funny:p :p

Archived