Home

Is battlefront dead?

jedigun

Hi all , im new on the forums.

Today i found my battlefront cd`s and after half a year i thought i will play it again , i saw patch 1,3 and thought "wow maybe finally its playable ".

I installed the game went on the gamespy lobby and what do i see?... about 10 servers where only 1 is populated with 7 ppl :( , that made me sad..... where are all the servers and ppl ? no one is playing this game no more ?

Anyone know if it's possible to uninstall an upgrade? If there are more people playing with Patch 1.2 then I would like to downgrade from Patch 1.3 to play online. I'm quite bored recently and though I would try heading back to Battlefront for some play but there is never anyone on.

Yes, that's true. I installed the 1.3 patch because it had a feature with some types of internet connections. First I couldn't play with my provider, but I could play with my other one. But was slower, now this patch fixed it, but I reinstalled 1.2 because of the lack of people on the servers. There were only 3 non empty servers at that moment :s.

But this will not happen with battlefront 2, it has so much more then the first one. I bet there will be 10x the people now.

Btw: Nice forum update, congrats.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't install any patches. It always fails part way through the installation.

I will still be playing BF online once I get back to college. My connection at home is too slow and ties up the phone lines. I have to go back to school a week before it starts, so I'm going to have plenty of game time :twogun: .

Yes the game is dead especiially for the ps2 version most returned their copy after the first week. i hope pandemic learned from their first errors.

Hey badger I remeber you from last years hype over swbf! i hope to see more threads about the new game from you and jedi john:)

• 1 month later...

Archived