Home

SW Toys

Bon Solar

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the 19 of this month. I have the money hidden away within my collection for three cases worth. I am gonna preorder them this week I guess.

Oh, and as for Blockbuster? I got hired on the spot. I get .50 more and they expressed interest in me being promoted because of how I handled the scenarios they put me in. I go to orientation this Saturday, go to training next week on days I have off, and then I start the following week right after my last day at Hollywood. :D

19 eh? Ill buy some around then i suppose, but money is a factor... Im going on a 3 day trip to Maine, at my expense, so ill have to see. I could always sell my rolling stones tickets, i really wanna go to the concert lol. Congrats on the job katarn, thats awsome. Scenarios eh?....you are one hell of a scenarifyer.

What do you gotta do in Maine?

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not into concerts. Those are expensive. I've been to one and didn't like it much. I'm content with CDs and radio myself. To save money, order online. I told you before that it's cheaper, especially since this next set costs so much more ($20 retail vs $13 online? I'm going online).

Good for you Bon, glad to hear you like them.

Dont count on that maul being worth anything for many, many years..

Mmmmm well I'm sure it will be worth SOME money! Anyway I'd like to get a Luke toy and Han Solo and stuff..... :)

-Okura

I just might order online to save money. 20 vs. 13 is quite a difference. Im going to maine with 5 freinds just as like a short road trip, 3 days 2 nites. But its at my expense, and id like to go. Well im more into music than you, so concerts interest me.

Yah the maul will have a certian value, but like i said, a long time. It took the figures from 78(9) -85 like 20 years to get to the prime worth, and now the prices kinda linger.

You know I'm into oldies and not new stuff. I love the Stones. It's just that I can't enjoy myself at concerts even I like the music. I dunno. I'd rather spend time with people elsewhere and spend money in other ways. How much are the tickets worth? I say go if you haven't seen the Stones yet.

And vintage SW stuff was big in the late '80s and on. They're still worth a lot, but interest in them at toy shows suffers from all the new stuff. I rarely see people running around with vintage stuff. I bet it's because of eBay or something....

ALOT of the stuff i listen to is "oldies" or as i put it, classic rock. The stones, the beatles, the kinks, david bowie, the doors, the who and others are some of my favorites. (my 2 favorite bands are AC/DC and Led Zeppelin however)

Ill Probly go to the concert.

Yah all of my vintage stuff is from an antique toy shop, but one of the conventions around here has them. I frist attended the megafest last year (i worked it) and ill be going this year as well, i dunno if ill work it or not tho. They had a few boothes with vintage, and they had a blue snaggle toothe for 85 dallors, easily c-9, if that guys back, im gonna grab the snaggletoothe..maybe. and now i gotta do this. The fabulous Boston Megafest is brougth to us by the guys at johnstoys, thats http://www.johnstoys.com Your #1 source for all things collectible.

Blue Snaggletooth? Nice. The new one they made in that Cantina scene was an awesome idea. Whoever thought of it should be higher up in the Hasbro administration :p

I love the Beatles and Stones. I like the Eagles, Eric Clapton, Clearwater Credance Revival and stuff like that.

I actually never got that 3 pack at target.

I cant beleive i forgot the Eagles and CCR, and Eric Clapton (but when he was in Cream mostly..In the white room....) CCR is easily in my top 10 for bands...easily, i love fortunate son. And hotel california, desperado (lol or in elaines case witchy women), and life in the fast lane...ahh the Eagles. You like good music.

Crap i hate being wrong, i knew it was K-mart. I got the first 3 pack there, but theres no K-mart around me so i never go. The one time i went, i got the first 3 pack.

I alternate between TV and Music, depednign on the time. from 6-8 sein, sein, sein, simp. 8-11 music (maybe, unless theres something awsome on) 11 family guy, futurama, SNL..

I see.... Well, it's also not just a tv room, it's the living room. Everyone's here so the TV is most likely to be on and music disturbs them. We don't have headphones for the PC either....

I actually got that K-Mart thing when applying for a job there. I never did finish the application because I saw this one kid who I hate worked there. Last I heard he dropped outta school and ran away or some crap like that. He was messed up....

I've slept in my basement but it smells kind of. All the animals. My dragons don't stink since I moved the crickets to my garage but there's guniea pigs and nasty crap.

Yer its a good game, i got it yesterday, ive already done 23 hours :S. I play too much

My game took me 43 hours to beat. Did it in a month. My friend (different one from my last post in that other topic, he's our buddy though and we saw RotS together with my dad) got it used off eBay and his game also took 43 hours. He did it in less than a week ;) He almost got me into Guild Wars, but thank God he didn't. I'd waste all my time there playing a repetative game rather than doing so here talking about nothing :p

Archived