Home

SW Toys

Bon Solar

The first game only took me 36 hours. I felt there was more to do in this one, but the character interactions weren't as good. The story was a pretty decent follow up. I enjoyed it. The end was a bit anticlimatic but whatever. I think it's a great game. They're gonna be making minis from the Golden Age (KotOR era). I dunno if I want to get those.... They're coming in the 'Champions of the Force' set. No release date on that. I heard Dec a while ago. More news will develop after Universe Huge has been out for a while. If you like EU, that set'll be for you since 60% of it will be from outside of the movies. Phase I and II Darktroopers are gonna be in it :cool: I can only pray a Jan Ors will come too.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't do every side quest. I got the gameguide half off for getting it the first day it came out. I read through it after I beat it. I missed two or three quests. Not bad. This one I'm confident I got just as much done, if not the whole shebang. I wouldn't waste my money on another guide. Gladius is the only game I thought the guide was worth having for. You ever play that game? It's great ;)

They suck compared to this. This walks you step by step for everything. Online authors are so biased. They say something sucks and tell you not to use it but fail to list the good things about it. This game guide tells of the pros and cons of every warrior and weapon and recommends some the best tactics and who works well with who. And the artwork in the guide? Beautiful! As for a KotOR II guide online? I just don't care enough to look.

We're way off topic now. We best get back to talking SW toys I guess ;)

Champions of the Force is mostly EU as I said. It's going to introduce the last two factions for the game. So far there is Rebels, Imperials, Republic, and Separatist. Universe Huge is gonna give us the New Republic and Yuuzhan Vong. Champions of the Force is going to have at least the Sith as a faction. People like Exar Kun and those dead folks you heard about from KotOR? They were in a comic series in the mid 90s. Hopefully some KotOR guys, like Bastila, will be included. That'd make me more interested in getting them as well.

And it was confirmed at CIII that after the set that has the Phase III Darktrooper (he's confirmed to be in UH), the following set (CotF) will have the other two versions.

Celebration III. The first SW Celebration was before TPM was released in Colorodo I beleive. The second before AotC was in Indiana. The third, just this year before RotS, was also in Indiana. I did not go to either of the last two, even though it's only a few hours drive.

oh right cool,

i just got to a really weird point in kotor2

Kreia killed the council :S

Err... You shouldn't post spoilers like that. if you insert spoilers into this without spaces: [ spoiler ]Blah Blah Blah[ /spoiler ], you get this:

I know, that part of the game was surprising, even though I suspected her all along of being evil

Highlight to read that

I didn't really care to go to the Celebrations. Hey, did I tell you what I did miss out on? On the day of my graduation party, there was a screening of RotLA in Chicago. My dad didn't mention it until the party was over. Screw that! I can spend time with family anytime. How often does Indy get shown on the big screen?! :p

Archived