Home

Build your own lightsaber!

Katarn07

I saw the 'Ultimate Lightsaber' in a EE catalogue and didn't think much of it. It was a thumbnail priced at $40. But looking at what it is, it seems quite cool. Not for that price though; that's insane. I'm definately not getting it.

Anyhow, for those interested in it, you can build all sorts of different styled lightsabers. Mainly as a kid, I dreamed of all the colors of lightsabers there were. Well, this allows you to do that and pick the crystals and filters and stuff, but the best thing is the hilts you can make. I've seen pics in the newest Insider collecting area and it did seem neat. If I had a kid brother or something, I'd get it. But alas, I don't. Not getting one for myself. I have better stuff to waste my money on.

Not gonna get it, its a waste in my eyes.

Hey z at least you dont gotta buy your guitar lol, but cd's yah..

I gotta waste my money on my guitar, on star wars, and other colelcting, I tell ya folks collecting is harder than it looks.

Actually, now I'm trying to figure out what would be cheaper for me to buy, a guitar or all the CDs. :D Maybe I can get more CDs if I buy the guitar.

Here is something from rebelscum.com

The Ultimate Lightsaber kit, where you can build your own unique Jedi or Sith weapon from over 1,000 combinations

ULTlightsaber5.jpg

ULTlightsaber4.jpg

It is the final test of the Jedi… build your own lightsaber and choose whether you will fight as a heroic Jedi Knight, or succumb to the dark side and join the evil Sith. Assemble the lightsaber parts in different ways to design a customized look that’s all your own! Determine your filter to select the color of your blade, and select the crystal that is the heart of your weapon. It’s easy to assemble and reassemble to form either Jedi or Sith style lightsabers with electronic lights and sounds… there’s hundreds of different configurations at your command!

• Build your own, customized lightsaber featuring electronic lights and sounds!

• Multiple parts allow you to create more than a thousand combinations!

• Requires 2 “C” batteries (not included).

• Includes hilt, two blades, two emitters, light bulb housing, three kyber crystals, three filters, two hilt sleeves, two caps, adapter, three sleeve rings, two switches and instructions.

ULTlightsaber1.jpg

ULTlightsaber3.jpg

ULTlightsaber2.jpg

• 2 months later...

no way man thats got nothing on my lightsaber. i recently bought this from Empire Toys in Perth city. it is a collectors edition Darth Vader red blade lightsaber, EXACT replica of the one from Episode V Empire Strikes Back. It has'force FX' power up and power down lighting effects and real sounds recorded from the movie and hums constantly when on and has motion reading sounds so when you swing it it does that sound hummm thing it takes 3 AAA batteries and is NOT actually meant to be a toy. LUCASFILMS APPROVED COLLECTORS ITEM! the bad thing is that the blade is permanently attached to the saber but in the dark goddam it looks sooo real. it is the ****! peace

Archived