Home

Does any one think there will be a new movie of star wars

Lord Vader

George Himself has said that RotS is the last movie he was going to work on. Besides, the saga is complete. There is nothing left to show! Of course, they could show Luke's Jedi academy, but I think it is good where it is.

No more movies, saga is complete :D

Apparantly there are two TV series on the way, one animated, one acted.

I had heard something about a TV series. That would be badass!

Alas, it doesn't seem like there will be more movies. I would like to see Ep. 7,8,& 9 though. Maybe one of these days, someone will claim the rights to Star Wars (similar to the way Michael Jackson got the rights to all those Beatles songs) and we will see them. Personally, I think it would be great to have Mark Hamill reprise his role as Luke Skywalker in these episodes since he is a proper age to play a Jedi Master now.

I don't know if anyone caught this or not... In the 2nd season of Dark Angel, Max was talking to Alec and said something about stealing the unreleased footage of Star Wars Episode 7 and that they had stopped production on it following the Pulse. I thought that was cool! Does anyone remember that?

Lucas originally planned to tell the entire saga (rise, fall and redemption of Anakin Skywalker) in nine episodes, until he realized that the story he wanted to tell could all be handled in six episodes, so he abandoned the last three since he had nothing more to tell.

Well sure JohnnyRedMike is directing or something remember :p

I thought lucas originally wrote the 6 part series and then once time constraints of a movie and his ever dwaining support, he decided to make only the first one and then later on he went onto tell the rest of the tale? I remember him saying something like that on the Episode I extra stuff dvd.

:ben:

General Kenobi

When you're trying to make a trilogy, it's hard to convince studio executives to finance you for all three. So he only made one.

As you can see, Ep. 4 is pretty much well rounded in the way it is made to be almost a standalone movie in the serie. In case it didn't work, at least the movie had a proper ending.

But we all know it worked quite well :)

GL can show that some mad bantha accidentally resurrected Darth Vader's burnt armour which starts it's conquest upon the spice miners of Naboo. Luke is sent to destroy that armour and all hell breaks loose in the Academy. Luke duels the armour and destroys it only to realise that the bantha went on to eat the John William soundtrack tapes and CDs and used its power to resurrect Taris and forced Canderous to think and find out the meaning of life.

*shudders*

don't forget The Bith cranium caper: a story of polical corruption subterfuge and romance. The star M.T head is the only remaining government official/witness after a dastardly assination of the Bith king Pavlov. Mr. head is sent on an adventure into the deepest gorges of korriban to recover pavlov's dog and uncover the meaning of life.

written and director by Arnoldo Swartzenagerhousin Mark VII

No more SW movies, please. They're done, finished, completed. If anything maybe they should look into doing SW movies from a different era, like, hmmm... like KotOR!!! :hearteye:

Come on! You guys have got to admit that KotOR has some pretty compelling stories that could be written into movie scripts if done properly. Admittedly the whole "choose your destiny" thing wouldn't exactly work in a movie but...

Archived