Home

The SW KotOR and The Sith Lords Trivia Thread

Jeff

Hey everybody. I have been participating in the trivia thread on the sw forum, and I thought it would be neat if we had one specifically about KotOR and TSL.

I'll lay out the rules for everybody. These are basically the same rules from the sw trivia thread.

1. Ask questions related to the Knights of the Old Republic Series only. Feel free to ask about things that did not happen inside the games, like in between the games or when Revan went to war, but they have to be from the Kotor time period and must have official documentation somewhere (I don't know if its actually canon, but must be from somewhere like LA or sw.com if its not from the game).

2. Only one active question at a time. If you believe your answer is correct, you may ask a new question. If you are only speculating on the answer (eg I think the answer is...but I'm not sure...), you cannot ask a new question.

3. If you can't think of a new question after answering with the correct answer, simply PASS and anybody else can ask a new question.

4. NO SPAMMING

5. A tally will be kept of each poster and their number of correct answers. Cash money prize for the winner!*

~~~

I'll start.

Q: What is the Handmaiden's mother's name?

*prizes will not be honored ;)

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Question still stands: What were the name of the known Jedi Masters that taught Reven? Hallucination already named 2.

Well let's see.... I THINK they were Kreia, Zhar, Dorak, Vandar, Vrook, and Arren Kae.

Kreia and Master Zhar.

He's right, actually. I cheated and looked in the dialog, and those were the only two masters named. Just Kreia, and Zhar. It mentions others but doesn't name them. Seeing as Hallucination answered it, I'll let him take the next question if he'd like.

I think you didn't saw it all... What dialog you looked?

Cuz I remember the Masters talking about it as well.

In fact, Darth InSidious is right.

I looked in Kreia's, since she give you the most information by far out of anyone ingame, and she does know Revan the best out of anyone in TSL. And I looked through the entire branch concerning Revan. Zhar is the only one she names besides herself.

And no. He isn't correct, at least not entirely, here's a quote from Atris:

We are not the ones who taught him.

We meaning the council, I.E. Atris, Zez, Kavar, Vash, Vrook. Him referring to Revan.

That leaves Vandar, Dorak, and Arren. First, Arren was never a Jedi Master. She served under Revan during the Mandalorian Wars. If anything, he taught her stuff. As for Vandar and Dorak, they didn't train you in K1. It's possible they trained Revan before K1, but if so it's never mentioned.

Have a nice day! :smash:

First, Arren was never a Jedi Master. She served under Revan during the Mandalorian Wars. If anything, he taught her stuff.

Well, the Disciple claims that Arren Kae was one of the masters that trained Revan at some point.

I am quite convinced that Kreia and Arren Kae are one and the same person. According to the backstory, Arren Kae was a jedimaster and council member before she was exiled. Atris took her place on the concil and as mistress of the archives. Kreia was once a Jedi Master and a historian, and claims she once walked the same path as Atris.

When she was thrown out of the Order, she joined Revan's war effort against the Mandalorians.

Answers:

Chieftain Freyyr

Rorrworr

Question:

What is the name of the species (and correct spelling thereof) of the creature that was the "Ritual Beast" in the Kashyyk Shadowlands? :)

I'd have to agree with you on the Arren thing now that I think about it. Darn Devs... Oh well, it still leaves it at Kreia and Zhar either way. :p And Kreia did fight in the Mandalorian Wars, so it is possible. Though she doesn't look much like Handmaiden, but hey, half her face is supposed to be covered with a hood.

"I knew her mother." - Obi-Wan approach perhaps.

To answer your question:

I think it's Tarentatek. But I can't remember the correct spelling. And while we're talking about spelling, Kashyyyk has 3 y's.

Archived