Home

Collecting Banner

ZBomber

Kyle Katarn EU or the upcoming miniature when pics of him are released. A miniature of sorts. I'd say Boba but the 300th Boba Fett is far cooler. The FAO Shuttle is my favorite vehicle. Erm, I guess a Master Replica is ok to use. I don't collect them but daring has one if not more. PotF2 and OTC guys are my favs. Appease to everyone though and throw in a few PT guys. I could care less who. Why not 12" Jango or Dooku? They're nice. These are things I'd like to see. I like Insane's banner but would like to see what Z can make.

The only problem with some of your suggestions is that not everything will work. To have something repeat well without looking incredibly cluttered and just crapped out is difficult. Especially when doing Collecting since there are so many things to cover. I keep trying some things, but a lot of them end up looking way too cluttered and disjointed. :(

The only problem with some of your suggestions is that not everything will work. To have something repeat well without looking incredibly cluttered and just crapped out is difficult. Especially when doing Collecting since there are so many things to cover. I keep trying some things, but a lot of them end up looking way too cluttered and disjointed. :(

I know what he means. I do like his banner. When Z makes his, we can just poll it or something? I think the guys grabbing the toys on what looks like Midnight Madness is hilarious :p Reminds me of when I was a kid and me and my dad hit all the stores right when they opened in the morning. That was 6 years ago and when collecting was never a chore. We didn't bother with AotC.

Also, as much as I hate Darth Tater (who I got as a gag bday gift and have sitting on my PC monitor), I think it's neat to have him there. Shows how nuts we guys can get at times getting anything that says SW on the box ;)

EDIT - Holy cow! As I post this, there are 7 members here in the collecting forum? Could we be growing? Why is Hermie lurking? Show yourself Herminator! :p

Archived