Home

Question about sound...

dale03ster

This is curiosity more than need but at the beginning of kotor my first time around (I am at my 2nd now) I swear I remember hearing my character talk, then I checked in the save game editor and say the soundset, so am I just crazy or do they actually speak and I just have changed a setting without realizing it?

This is curiosity more than need but at the beginning of kotor my first time around (I am at my 2nd now) I swear I remember hearing my character talk, then I checked in the save game editor and say the soundset, so am I just crazy or do they actually speak and I just have changed a setting without realizing it?

In KotOR, yeah, the PC should have a voice... though it's a very limited vocabulary. It usually only happens when you choose the character as your Lead member, unlock a door, or some other menial task...

Err...yeah what Darth333 said, no "talkie" just 'expressions'.. :D

and Welcome to the forums! :waive1:

Are you getting no voices whatsoever, no matter what you do?

• 2 months later...

The characters other than your own talk in conversations, but your character doesn't. He/She only talks when: you switch to your character in the party, use demolitions, stealth, security, etc, and get poisoned. All the other characters talk at these times as well as in dialogue.

Archived