Home

Too laggy

• 2 weeks later...

The highest my ping ever gets in a standard game is aroung 15-20. The normal ping is about 10. Though, my internet connection is through my college's Internet 2. Its the connection, not the game.

The only bugs in my game are sound related. Half the time, the sound just cuts out. Anytime I host a game, I have no sound too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The only bugs in my game are sound related. Half the time, the sound just cuts out. Anytime I host a game, I have no sound too.

Sometimes when I'm playing the game, the music/sound just stops(with a terrible sound) and the only way to get it back is to restart the comp. But sometimes it comes back.

Ok, now that I'm back at school and thus playing online I see your guy's online problems. I also have had problems with the Fart-Clan server.

Now to the sound problem: Try lowering the sound quality in Windows. Under Advanced Audio Properties, lower the Hardware acceleration. It doesn't always help my sound problems, but it lessens them (and the sound quality too :()

Oh, the graphics are definately important. I mean that in single player mode I can play with the settings cranked all the way up and have no problems. But online it's a different story. I have to sacrifice quality to get response time, but even at lower settings, the graphics are sufficiant for those purposes.

Archived