Home

Daring Dueler

ZBomber

Oh man. You got CIII Vader? What does he say? I never got to play with one. How much did yours cost? I can get one for $60. I can also trade in that Credit Card Exclusive Vader bust for $200 at Brian's. Not sure if it's store credit or cash. Either way, I may eventually do that while the price is that high.

CIII vader says, and im using him right now to hear it again lol, "welcome to star wars celebration III, never will you find a more wreched hive of scum and villany." , " Your journey to the darkside is now complete." , " Prepare to experience the revenge of the sith, it is your destiny.", "the dark side of the force is strong with you." , and "prrrrrr errrrrr" (or however you soeel vader breathing"

I paid $40 on ebay, came with his case.

• 4 months later...

HOLY HELL NICE COLLECTION ALMOST AS NICE AS MY OLD NEIGHBORES COLLECTION!! (HE IS THE BIGGEST SW FAN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH... HIS WHOLE HOUSE IS SW AND HE IS LIKE 60 WITH 3 GROWN UP KIDS AND A WIFE LOL)(HE WAS IN A STARWARS MAGAZINE FOR THE BIGEST FAN AND MET GEORGE LUCAS HIMSELF!!!!! I TAKE TOURS IN HIS HOUSE EVERY HALLOWEEN *ITS A TRADITION ONLY REASON I "TRICK OR TREAT"*.) BUT THIS GUY HAS LIKE A STAND UP DARTH VADER IN HIS DOORWAY AND HE HAS EVERY ACTION FIGURE EVER MADE MINT FOR WALLPAPER AND EVEN IN HIS GAME ROOM WHERE HE KEEPS ALL HIS OLD PINBALL AND OTHER STARWARS GAMES HE HAS IN GLASS CASES A BLUE SNAGLETOOTH (WORTH LOTS) SOME ONE OF A KIND DOLLS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF ORIGINAL STATUES AND IN HIS BASEMENT HE HAS A HAN SOLO FRONZEN IN CARBONITE ONLY 50 MADE REPLICA!!!!! THIS GUY IS RICH BUT THIS YEAR I COULD NOT GET A TOUR SINCE HE IS ADDING ON TO HIS HOUSE FOR MORE COLLECTIONS!!! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR!!! (Sorry if I am to excited this guy is really nice and I really enjoy his house)

Archived