Home

Cast photo for 'Doctor Who: Time Chase'

MJ

I thought people might like to see this photo. It's a cast photo of the upcoming Nightlight radio show, 'Doctor Who: Time Chase'.

Left is Colin Baker (The Doctor), right is Matthew (me) Smith (The Villain).

colinmj.jpg

Yeah, yeah, okay, so maybe Colin Baker isn't going to be in a Nightlight Productions production. But at least I met the guy. :p

Awesome. And jeeze, MJ, you really get around don't you? First Pratchett, now Colin Baker! You're such a celbrity whore. :p (But seriously I'm just jealous)

Incidentally, did you buy some Doctor Who books or something? I saw those books in the edge of the photo... what are those?

Ummm... it was a book about the aliens and monsters of Doctor Who, I think. Essentially the shop had oodles of them, but nothing else, so people were buying them just so they had something for Colin Hay to sign.

I was happy with just the photo.

Heh, yeah, it's a good photo.

And Jeeze you actually got to TOUCH him. Maybe you could scrape off some skin cells from your hand and there might be a bit of his DNA on them for you to send me so I can eat it, thereby absorbing Doctor Who into my aura?

Hey if we run away together, there'd better be eloping involved, bucko! No ding ding without the wedding ring!

Heh.

Oh, this is me younger (and heavier) but with another celebrity

amandamj.jpg

Archived