Home

wall hack?!?!?

joshpearce

You know someone is "wall hacking" when bullets are flying out of a wall. In order to kill the person, you have to follow him into the wall. For those with great aim, you have another option. When you fall under the map (not off it) you can still shoot while falling (sometimes) until you die, you can snipe anyone on the map anywhere even in a wall. Also, if you have a jetpack, you can fly around under the map and pop-up anywhere on the map within range of the jetpack.

Its something you should learn how to do in order to kill those who are doing it.

Yea, the AI bots can fall/be pushed/blown into a wall. My problem is when it happends, they all ways end up in a wall that I've never seen a human in. I can't figure out how they get into some of those spots, :blast5:, and I've tried really hard.

On Rhen Var Citidal I was the Imperials and somhow a wookiee fell through the ground around the Crypt. All you could see was the fuzzy top of his head sticking through the floor and somehow we mannaged to blast out with thermals. (This was on Single Player cause I don't want to pay for Live)

Archived