Home

Vaders DEAD

Venom750

Ok i was playing mulit player with my mate and he was the empie and i was the rebels we were on naboo and Vader started to chase me so i started shooting him and him died, fell to the floor dead and then disappered and i was like what the hell!!! because i didn't think Jedi/Sith characters could die.

Yeah there are a variety of ways heros can be killed, you can run them over with certain speeders and tanks, land starfighters on them, knock then into bottomless pits or other instant kill areas like the sarlacc, rancor, and I think the carbon freezing chamber and i'm pretty sure they drown in water to. Plus if your reinforcement points get to low, somwhere around the mid twenties, i'm not sure, they just drop dead for no apparent reason, this is probably what happened to you.

Ok i was playing mulit player with my mate and he was the empie and i was the rebels we were on naboo and Vader started to chase me so i started shooting him and him died, fell to the floor dead and then disappered and i was like what the hell!!! because i didn't think Jedi/Sith characters could die.

Time to count your blessings man! I think They make them too powerful....well not so much power as difficulty to kill. I hate being spawn killed by a jedi

Archived