Home

Ithorian Base

Bon Solar

I just bought Kotor 2 today and i've done the mission with the Czerka bot getting the information needed. When i leave the Ithorian base afterwards i am told the base is being attacked. I then am all alone with my character and no party against hundreds of really strong mercenaries.. what do i do?

Ahh thanx :D. Doing it now.

Also i got one piece of the LS from the Ithorians, are all pieces on this planet?

No. You'll get the next 2 pieces you need on the next planet you visit after Telos. It doesn't matter which planet you choose. Though Dantooine or Nar Shadaa would be my two "suggestions"

;)

I just bought Kotor 2 today and i've done the mission with the Czerka bot getting the information needed. When i leave the Ithorian base afterwards i am told the base is being attacked. I then am all alone with my character and no party against hundreds of really strong mercenaries.. what do i do?

It must be a glitch coz there should be the three of you and only abt ten or so mercs.Its fairly easy so it sounds like a bit of a glitch.If you saved quite close to there i suggest going back to last save and trying again. :lsduel:

I tend to fight as long as i can then run while healing and the tend to have one merc in front so i used offesive powers and choke him and if i'm a Gudian i put force speed on and run then force jump if your a consuler try insanity or force storm if you have them its really a trail and error thing thou because there all got double-bladed vibroswords and good armour.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived