Home

Return of K-jo'Round™

Kjølen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ GO OILERS!!!!! WOOO!!!!! GO RYAN SMYTH!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! OILERS RULE!!!!! I DONT ACTUALLAY KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE!!!! WOOOOT!!!!!! CHRIS PRONGER RULES!!!!! YEAH!!!! HITTING ROUND TURDS WITH DEFORMED GOLF CLUBS IS APPARENTLY QUITE FUN!!!!!

< I cant think of anything funny to say...

V I think im in love with you.

^ No in the UK were only on the.... fourth (I think) episode of the second season! NO SPOILERS BIATCH!

< Annoyed because for some reason Im like the only person in my school year who watches lost now so theres nobody to gossip with :'(

V Feels the same way

^ Im no oldbie! Im just that annoying one who used to be called pHILBRUSH! MUHAHAHAHA!

(God i was such a prick when i was younger... looks like im still younger ^_^) BUT YUFFIE IS BACK!!! W00T!!

< Is upset that commander obi-wan didnt acknowledge the fact that I said "GO OILERS!!!" when I plainly dont even know who the oilers are and I dont pay any attension to sports unless Im playing them. *sniff* I JUST LOVE YOU COMMANDER OBIWAN! WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME TOO?? :ball:

V Doesnt like the fact that i made such a long post in a thread like this and will probably say something like "For christ's sake! its only K-jo round! *jumps out of window"

Archived