Home

xbox games

warchild75

Ok is kotor 1 or 2 the best game you own for the xbox it is for me.If it isnt let me know what games you think are better.I dont have that many games in my collection only ten or so.Its bcoz i like a game to be very involving with a good story before i splash out 30 quid on it.Let me know your thoughts. :lightning

I also need it to be good before i fork out so much money and i tend to check reviews first to see how good it is with KOTOR 2 i didn't bother with KOTOR 1 i rented it first thou. I have about 12 to 14 games i had more but i trde alot into blockbuster

I also need it to be good before i fork out so much money and i tend to check reviews first to see how good it is with KOTOR 2 i didn't bother with KOTOR 1 i rented it first thou. I have about 12 to 14 games i had more but i trde alot into blockbuster

Yeah im gonna trade in fifa 2005 at blockbusters and get episode three on xbox. :sithk:

KOTOR I/II are the definitely the best Xbox games I own by far, perhaps even the best games I've ever played. I can't think of any better.

I'd like to see something else come out from BioWare, I've held off from getting Jade Empire as I'm not really into that Oriental mythology thing.

I'd like to see something else come out from BioWare, I've held off from getting Jade Empire as I'm not really into that Oriental mythology thing.

You should nevertheless try it. If you liked KotOR, chances are you'll like JE as well. I wasn't too sure about it before playing it but I loved the game. My wish is that it would have been longer.

I had a Commodore 64 when I was seven. My dad got it for me at a yard sale. I had it while my friends had super nintendo. I loved it, though!

I only own 6 Xbox games because I only get the ones I think are the best. KotOR I and II are my favorites but right after them comes:

Prince of Persia - Great story, pretty good gameplay

Halo 2 - Great gameplay, ok story, kinda...

Prince of Persia II - Great gameplay, good story

Halo I - Good gameplay, good storya

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No love for sammy fisher, every single splintercell is an instant classic,

the halos are excellent, and halo 2 does have more than just an ok story, while I didn't like swithcing characters all the time, it did add more to the story,

Actually any of the ncaa footballs 03, 04, 05 would be a good choice depending on your budget (lack of current rosters in anything except 05 though)

Personally I never got into POP because of the wonky camera, but it looked cool,

I didn't care much for the controls (honestly never finished it because of fighting game combos being uncomfortable) but Breakdown had one of the coolest storys I've seen, it's crazy

Get an official X-box magazine, demos and videos for only about ten bucks, seems expensive, but you actually get a feel for some games before wasting your money:)

I don't know about Pirates, I got the PC and it never did work, I tried a demo for X pirates, but the ships seemed to have turbochargers and indycar steering, is the story mode like that?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
i just got an xbox and kotor but people are saying kotor II is not a good game or is as good as kotor 1 is it?

If you like star wars then you will like kotor 1 and 2 Best way to find out is to buy it and see for yourself personally i think their both must have games i just hope they make a 3rd EDITION

Archived