Home

The Ancients Strike Back!

For those of you who know of my forces of the ancient Thread you should already know the premice of this one but here it is for those who don't.

While the Republic Celebrates its victory against Darth Malak and the destruction of the star forge an ancient automated emergancy protocol became active on the rakata home world. The protocol was created by the ancient Rakata in case the Star Forge was ever destroyed. The protocol activated giant Armada of Rakatan ships and brought billions of Rakata out of a criogenic sleep. The Rakata Force has only on Goal to take back control of their Empire and the rest of the Galaxy.

Meanwhile the Sith have split into faction which have fell into a civil war. The two Leader Darth Iallia and Darth Kalen both make a claim to the Title of "Dark lord of the sith" and beleive they are the rightful rulers of the sith Fleets.

The Galaxy is once again in full out war...

Rules

* Standard Rules apply

* No 'Super' Characters or ships

* 3 PC max

* I'll let you deside how the fights playout, but if you reach a stalemate with another PC (Basiccally if neither of you will or want to die) I will step in or ask someone else to.

Note to stringerhs: As you played as Iallia last time you can play as him if you wish to and if you wish to join.

Character sheet (I won't patronise you by describing which each field means but if you do get confused use mine as an example)

Name-

Species-

Sex-

Age-

Height-

Side- (if you are sith state if you are Iallias' or kalens')

Allegiance-

Occupation/rank-

Type-

Weapons-

Equipment-

Apperance-

Ship:

Bio:

I'll bring back my old favourites

Character 1

Name- Jon Freeman

Species- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 31

Height- 5"7'

Side- Republic

Allegiance: Lightside

Occupation/rank: Mercenary, Ex-Jedi

Type: Jedi Watchman

Weapons: Lightsaber, Blaster Rifle

Equipment: Medium Fiber armour (specially made not to restrict force useage).

Apperance: Black Hair, Acrobatic body build, White Skin, Brown eyes

Ship: The "Orical" a Modified corillian Medium freighter : 3 quad laser Turrets ( 2 ventral 1 dorsal, 2 Concussion missile launcher (1 forward one rear), 2 Forward ion cannons, Large cargo bay (with installed holding cell), two two-man quarters.

Bio: An ex jedi who left the order as he beleived the council could not see past their own wisdom, when he told them he saw a war between jedi coming, They refused to beleive him saying his visions were clouded by an unknown source. He became a mercenary and does missions for the republic.

Character 2

Name- Tia Nasai

Species- Human (corillian)

Sex- female

Age- 20

Height- 5"3'

Side- republic

Allegiance: Neutral

Occupation/rank: Mercenary.

Type: Scoundral

Weapons: Wrist mounted repeater blaster, vibro blade,

Equipment: Stealth Armour, 'Hacking' Visor (for breaking into computers, doors, etc.

Apperance: Blonde Hair, Acrobatic body build, tanned Skin, green eyes

Ship: See Jon Freeman

Bio: A orphin on corillia took to a life of crime at an early age. At the age of 17 she was trying to steal from Jon Freeman. He caught her and "rescued" her from her criminal activity. She now works as the co-pilot on the phoenix and is the main enginneer. she has worked on many jobs and thinks of Jon as an older brother.

I'll start when there are atleast three other people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name-Sorin Ducard

Species-Human

Sex-Male

Age-36

Height-5' 10"

Side-None

Allegiance-Neutral

Occupation/rank-Council Member

Type-Jedi Master

Weapons-Lightsaber (2 short, 1 long)

Equipment-Black Jedi over robes with white under robes.

Apperance-Short brown hair which is starting to gray, gray-brown gotee. Blue eyes.

Ship:Whatever he's riding in at the time.

Bio: A Jedi who has never seen eye to eye with the members of the council. Ever since his inseption Sourin would ask why such safeguards on emotion was in place. Through the years his wisdom and power grew as did his reasoning. Eventually Master Vandar took Sourin's point of view to heart and let him practice the darker techniques of the force. Sourin was inducted on the council as a voice of balance and reason and to this day it is what he remains to be.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll keep my old characters.

Name- Jason Qel-Droma

Species- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 25

Homeworld:Nar Shaddaa

Height- 5'8.

Side- Jedi Order

Allegiance: Light Side

Occupation/rank: Jedi,Gambler.

Type: Jedi Sentinel

Weapons: Silver Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Equipment:TSL Jedi Knight Robe,Regeneration Implant,Karakan Gauntlets,2 Mandalorian Melee Shield,Interface Band,Eriadu Stealth Field Generator.

Apperance: Black spiky hair,brown eyes.

Ship: The Soaring Hawk

Bio:Jason,as almost every Jedi was trained in the Force at young age,and he was a promising one,as he descended of the Qel-Droma family.Now,Jason travels with his droids,T3-7G and HK-55,and his friend Kate Sunrider to defeat the Sith.

Name-Kate Sunrider

Species- Human

Sex- Female

Age- 24

Homeworld:Coruscant(born on Talravin).

Height- 5'7.

Side- Republic,Jedi

Occupation/rank: Jedi.

Type: Jedi Consular

Weapons: Green Short Lightsaber,Cyan Lightsaber.

Equipment: TSL Jedi Knight Robe,Verpine Headband,Strenght Implant,Karakan Gauntlets,2 Echani Shields,Calrissian's Utility Belt.

Apperance: Blackish Blue Hair with ponytail,sapphire eyes.

Ship:Travels with Jason on the Soaring Hawk.

Bio:After going to Coruscant,Kate's parents,which were Jedi,were exiled after her parents admitted to the Jedi Council that they had a daughter and weren't honorable enough to put their feets on the Jedi Council,and they went to the Unknown Regions,and where never seen again,even though Kate knows they're alive as she never felt them in the Force.

Name- HK-55

Species- Droid

Sex- N/A

Age- 5

Height- 5'9.

Side- Republic,Jedi.

Allegiance: Jason

Occupation/rank: Bodyguard Droid

Type: Assassin Droid.

Weapons: Upgraded Blaster Rifle,Shield Disruptor,Stun Ray.

Equipment: Upgraded Droid Shield.

Apperance:Like HK-47,but crimson red.

Ship:Soaring Hawk.

Bio:A droid of HK series customized by the Republic.Jason later won him on a Pazaak contest at Nar Shaddaa.

Name-Matt Huffman

Species-human

Sex- male

Age- 19

Height- 6'6''

Side- sith

Allegiance-kalens

Occupation/rank-body guard

Type-well a big one

Weapons-a double bladed war sword that only i can pick up

Equipment-custom armor can wiht stand a few lightsaber hits

Apperance- big musclar build shaved head bar code tattooed to the back of his neck

Ship: what ever his employer drives

Bio: former convict

Name- Master Zaroke

Species-Human

Sex-Male

Age-23

Height- 5'9"

Side- Republic

Allegiance-Lightside

Occupation/rank- Master Jedi, Ex-Mandalorian

Type- Jedi Weapon Master

Weapons- Single Saber, Green, Hidden Blaster Rifle

Equipment-hooded learner robes

Apperance- Dirty Blonde, Athletic Build, White skin, green eyes

Ship: Univerrion, One of the fastest ships, but not alot of firepower

Bio: Abandoned the council and jedi order for the republic, and now is starting his own council, so everything can be right again in the unirverse once again, Looking for new padawan learners and other masters and weapon masters to join the council, Home planet is Coruscant

Name-Zaalbacca

Species-Wookie

Sex-Male

Age-?

Height-?

Side-Republic

Allegiance-Lightside

Occupation/rank-Master Jedi

Type-Jedi Consular

Weapons-2 staffsabars(1 for each hand)(1 green and 1 blue)and a concussion rifle.

Equipment-Star Forge Robes

Apperance-White & Blonde fur and green eyes.

Ship: The Undertaker(YT-1300), a fast ship with lots of power.

Name-Roarboar

Species-Wookie

Sex-Male

Age-?

Height-?

Side-Republic

Allegiance-Lightside

Type-Jedi Consular

Weapons-2 lightsabers(Asajj's kind that can turn into a S-shaped lightsaber)(red)

Equipment-Revan's robes colored white

Apperance-White & brown fur and green eyes

Ship: Co-captain of The Undertaker

Bio: As brothers, they they collected parts for their ship through odd jobs. Soon, they finished and named it "The Undertaker". They left the order and joined Zaroke's Jedi order.

(((It might be fun to start something new . . . Er, I'm not quite sure on what each of the Sith Masters represent? So if I could have a breakdown or a link to pertanent posts? Danke. Oh, and Jin Phoenix, where the effing hell have you been? O_o)))

Name- Nalaen Yalos

Species- Unknown – human.

Sex- Female.

Age- 19

Height- 5’ 10”

Side- Sith

Allegiance- (dunno yet?)

Occupation/rank- Student

Type- Assassin

Weapons- Double-bladed sabre.

Equipment- Sith robes.

Apperance- Long light brown hair, ritual tattoos (face and body), muscular but lithe from training, green eyes.

Ship: none.

Bio: Not much is known about Nalaen but it's rumoured that she's from a little-known Sith planet made up of a warrior-priest race. This much is for sure: she's a fierce Sith without qualms, and she desires to be the head of a fleet one day. Started using the bo at a young age, and was educated somewhat in politics and war on top of her Sith/religious theology and philosophy.

((Where Nalaen goes, there also goes Kira :p ))

Name- Kira

Species- Human

Sex- Female

Age- 18

Height- 5' 2"

Side- Sith

Allegiance- (ditto Nalaen :) )

Occupation/rank- Student

Type- (Donno...)

Weapons- twin sabers, both red

Equipment- form fitting and flexible black clothing

Apperance- Black hair cut short, bluish-gray eyes

Ship: none

Bio: Kira's past is complicated and she finds it best not to speak of it. Only Nalaen knows where Kira came from, but the explanation is enough to make anybody's head spin. Neither Nalaen nor Kira talk about it.

Basically The sith factions are split between Iallia- who was malaks master when he was a jedi but the roles reversed when they both became sith. when malak died Iallia took the surviving ships from the attack on the star forge. Kalen has control of korriban and some of the ships which were loyal to him. Now they are at civil war trying to take control of the whole sith.

Name- Ryan

Species- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 24

Height- 5'8''

Side- Jedi Order

Occupation/rank: Padawan

Type: Jedi Guardian

Weapons: Silver Lightsaber(built it)

Equipment:Blue Padawan Robe, Regeneration Implant, Blue Interface Band.

Apperance- Brown Hair, Brown Eyes.

Ship: The Elfin Hawk

Bio: Ryan was born in Nar-Shaddaa, at 13 years the Jedi Council discovered that he had a strong connection with the Force. Now he is being trained by his master, Natalie that is a Jedi Sentinel, because they share a bond. He also has a young boga for a pet and his droid RN-01, that he built.

Name- Natalie

Species- Human

Sex- Female

Age- 23

Height- 5'7''

Side- Jedi Order

Occupation/rank: Jedi Knight

Weapons: Yellow Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Equipment:TSL Jedi Knight Robe, Regeneration Implant, Yellow Interface Band.

Apperance- Black Hair, Brown Eyes.

Ship: Ryan's Ship

Bio: Natalie trained all her life to be a Jedi. She and Ryan share a bond, because Ryan spend almost all of his time with her.

Name- RN-01

Species- Droid

Sex- N/A

Age- 5

Height- 5'6''

Side- Ryan

Allegiance: Neutral

Occupation/rank: Combat Droid

Type: Bodyguard

Weapons: Arkanian Assault Rifle

Equipment:Comuter Probe, Security Interface, Verpine Demolitions Sensor, Droid Impact Armor III.

Apperance- Looks like HK-47 but he is Orange.

Bio:

(((Geez. You need *both* to be a true Sith. Gods, perhaps I'll be a disillusioned Sith, wondering what the hell her people are coming to when they have to separate the aspects of the Sith. Damn it . . . Well, I'm an assassin, but you cannot rule the galaxy with stealth. However, you can't always make people follow you with brute force so you need deception . . . Nonetheless, I'm gonna go into Iallia's camp. Hopefully he proves to be a true Sith . . .)))

(( O. k i'm going to restatart this thing as most peoplewho signed up have left and Blessèd Sith has pointed out numerous flaws.")

While the Republic Celebrates its victory against Darth Malak and the destruction of the star forge an ancient automated emergancy protocol became active on the rakata home world. The protocol was created by the ancient Rakata in case the Star Forge was ever destroyed. The protocol activated giant Armada of Rakatan ships and brought billions of Rakata out of a criogenic sleep. The Rakata Force has only on Goal to take back control of their Empire and the rest of the Galaxy.

Meanwhile the Sith have split into two faction which have fell into a civil war. The loyalists and the sepritists. The loyalist leader Darth Exuro, has discovered a prophercy while on dantooine speaking that a single sith lord (who he beleives is himself) will rule the galaxy once the sith has found "The Ark of the Force". Now this sith lord has concentrated all his efforts in finding the 'Ark'. The Sepritists are led by a former pupil of the sith Lord who seeks the Ark and beleives that that his former master is insane to follow this prophercy. The betrayer took those who shared his views with him to attempt to take control of the sith and continue trying to take the galaxy as revan and malak did.

__________________________________________________ _

Rules

* Standard Rules apply

* 1 PC max

* I'll let you deside how the fights playout, but if you reach a stalemate with another PC (Basiccally if neither of you will or want to die) I will step in or ask someone else to.

Character positions to be filled. These are on a first come first serve- you don't have to take one of these position.

Jedi General- (Killwithhonour) Master Zaroke

Sith "loyalists" Sith Lord- (Me, Starmark2k) Darth Exuro

Sith "Sepritists" Sith lord- (Blessèd Sith) Naleen

Character sheet

Name-

Species-

Sex-

Age-

Height-

Side- (if you are sith state if you are Loyalist or Sepritist)

Allegiance-

Occupation/rank-

Type-

Weapons-

Equipment-

Apperance-

Ship:

Bio:

Name- Darth Exuro

Species- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 47

Height- 6" 3'

Side- Sith Loyalists

Alignment- Dark side

Occupation/rank- Sith lord

Type- Sith Lord

Weapons- Red Saber

Equipment- Sith Force Armour

Apperance- http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/Heinrich.jpg

Ship: The Fire of Exuro

Bio: Sith lord who seek the Ark of the Force.

Ok, here is my PC:

Name- Ryan

Species- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 24

Height- 5'8''

Side- Jedi Order

Occupation/rank: Padawan

Type: Jedi Guardian

Weapons: Silver Lightsaber(built it)

Equipment:Blue Padawan Robe, Regeneration Implant, Blue Interface Band.

Apperance- Brown Hair, Brown Eyes.

Ship: The Elfin Hawk

Bio: Ryan was born in Nar-Shaddaa, at 13 years the Jedi Council discovered that he had a strong connection with the Force. Now he is being trained by his master, Natalie that is a Jedi Sentinel, because they share a bond. He also has a young boga for a pet and his combat droid RN-01, that he built. RN-01 looks like HK but he's blue.

These are my team NPC's

Name- Natalie

Species- Human

Sex- Female

Age- 23

Height- 5'7''

Side- Jedi Order

Occupation/rank: Jedi Knight

Weapons: Yellow Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Equipment:TSL Jedi Knight Robe, Regeneration Implant, Yellow Interface Band.

Apperance- Black Hair, Brown Eyes.

Bio: Natalie trained all her life to be a Jedi. She and Ryan share a bond, because Ryan spend almost all of his time with her.

(( O. k i'm going to restatart this thing as most peoplewho signed up have left and Blessèd Sith has pointed out numerous flaws.")

Meanwhile the Sith have split into two faction which have fell into a civil war. The loyalists and the sepritists. The loyalist leader Darth Exuro, has discovered a prophercy while on dantooine speaking that a single sith lord (who he beleives is himself) will rule the galaxy once the sith has found "The Ark of the Force". Now this sith lord has concentrated all his efforts in finding the 'Ark'. The Sepritists are led by a former pupil of the sith Lord who seeks the Ark and beleives that that his former master is insane to follow this prophercy. The betrayer took those who shared his views with him to attempt to take control of the sith and continue trying to take the galaxy as revan and malak did.

__________________________________________________ _

Rules

* Standard Rules apply

* 1 PC max

Character positions to be filled. These are on a first come first serve- you don't have to take one of these position.

Republic Fleet admiral-

Jedi General- (me)

Sith "loyalists" Sith Lord- (Me, Starmark2k) Darth Exuro

Sith "Sepritists" Sith lord-

Character sheet

Name-

Species-

Sex-

Age-

Height-

Side- (if you are sith state if you are Loyalist or Sepritist)

Allegiance-

Occupation/rank-

Type-

Weapons-

Equipment-

Apperance-

Ship:

Bio:

Name- Darth Exuro

Species- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 47

Height- 6" 3'

Side- Sith Loyalists

Alignment- Dark side

Occupation/rank- Sith lord

Type- Sith Lord

Weapons- Red Saber

Equipment- Sith Force Armour

Apperance- http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/Heinrich.jpg

Ship: The Fire of Exuro

Bio: Sith lord who seek the Ark of the Force.

YOU #$%$@$#@#@#@ WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE HAVE 2 PC?

name- Ash Urland

species- Human

sex- male

Age- 34

hieght- 6' 4"

side- Republic

Allegiance- Nuetral force sensitive

occupation/rank- Mercenary/jedi master w/o apprentice

type- Mercenary

weapons- Dual Lightsabers green/orange, 1 blaster pistol

equipment- Jedi master blue robe, or environmental armor

appearance- shaggy hair, cut under left eye, body well built

Ship- Cort Sabra

Bio- Fought alongside Revan during Mandolorian War, cut by a mandolorian under left eye but blaster fire.

(where can we start at?)

((O.k I'll make a start, people can still join whenever as i need a Jedi General and Sepritist leader.))

Darth Exuro walked on to the Bridge of his flagship "the Flames of Exuro" The captain a former republic commander stood looking down on the planet of Korriban. Exuro walked up by the side of the captain.

"Report." Exuro commanded#

"My Lord, we have no new leads on the Ark of the force. and we lost two more ships to the Sepritists."

"The non-beleivers will fall along with the republic once i am in possession of the Ark, any news from the task force dispatched to yavin?"

"No Sir, They are still sending exvacation teams to the planets Tombs."

"Keep me informed Captain."

"Aye, My Lord."

(ill take Jedi General if possible)

Name- Master Zaroke

Species-Human

Sex-Male

Age-23

Height- 5'9"

Side- Republic

Allegiance-Lightside

Occupation/rank- Master Jedi, Ex-Mandalorian

Type- Jedi Weapon Master

Weapons- Single Saber, Green, Hidden Blaster Rifle

Equipment-hooded learner robes

Apperance- Dirty Blonde, Athletic Build, White skin, green eyes

Ship: Univerrion, One of the fastest ships, but not alot of firepower

Bio: Abandoned the council and jedi order for the republic, and now is starting his own council, so everything can be right again in the unirverse once again, Looking for new padawan learners and other masters and weapon masters to join the council, Home planet is Coruscant

Name-Zaalbacca

Species-Wookie

Sex-Male

Age-?

Height-?

Side-Republic

Allegiance-Lightside

Type-Jedi Consular

Weapons-2 staffsabars(1 for each hand)(1 green and 1 blue)and a concussion rifle.

Equipment-Star Forge Robes

Apperance-White & Blonde fur and green eyes.

Ship: The Undertaker(YT-1300), a fast ship with lots of power.

(NPC)Name-Roarboar

Species-Wookie

Sex-Male

Age-?

Height-?

Side-Republic

Allegiance-Lightside

Type-Jedi Consular

Weapons-2 lightsabers(Asajj's kind that can turn into a S-shaped lightsaber)(red)

Equipment-Revan's robes colored white

Apperance-White & brown fur and green eyes

Ship: Co-captain of The Undertaker

Bio: As brothers, they they collected parts for their ship through odd jobs. Soon, they finished and named it "The Undertaker". They left the order and joined Zaroke's Jedi order.

OK.Starmark, but just so that you all know, I'm a twin.

(((I wuff woo wildjedi ^____^ Anyhoo, I really like that new idea with the Sith. It took me a minute to figure out who I was gonna be with. At first I thought Exuro because I believe in prophesy and the legends of the Sith and all that. However, to go down a path on a search for some item that will bring "ultimate power" isn't something I think Nalaen would jive with. . . . I have to go into the seperatist camp. After a few seconds of thinking, I figured the "ark" to be a metaphore. I believe in the true power and glory of the Sith. Our power is made from ourselves. Not from some dusty crate. GO SEPERATISTS!!! Woot! *cough* Anyhoo, so yeah, who's the seperatist leader?)))

Archived