Home

The Ancients Strike Back!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nalaen simply nodded at her apprentice's answer. She had suspected as much. Done with all this mess for the moment she dressed herself, making sure she was completely covered. Now it was time to go speak with that damned Jedi she had holed up. He had been sweating for long enough; in fact, longer than she had intended. Things were certainly happening at an alarming rate.

Walking swiftly through her ship, she ignored the men who stopped short and bowed as she went past. The sight filled her with such power. It was almost like drink. Taking a final elevator down to the detention block, she strode to the main area, ignoring the guards and assorted soldiers. Ducking into a dark corridor, she went to the only occupied cell and opened the door.

She stepped through the doorway and glowered at the Jedi before her.

((Occ- I'm going to add a short story told from the POV of a dark jedi on Hoth... This is not going to be a PC or NPC of mine but he his needed to get the story moving.))

The Blizzard had been rageing for hours now, the winds blew white with snow and ice. This slowed down my teams progress on finding the Ark piece, A good excuse for most men but not when you're working for Darth Exuro. Me and my team had to take refuge in a cave two hours ago when the storm got to much and began to scramble our instraments. We also lost contact with the ships in orbit Making our situation worse as Exuro wants constant updates. We haven't traveled far into the cave, but perhaps we need to move further into it as the storm is begining to blow in towards us.

We began walking into the cave untill we met some kind of creature, it was savage and aggressive but not so tougth to withstand the swing of my saber. The beast however seemed to have been protecting whatever was inside the cave. I suppose it was just curiosity that led me down further. Thats when i found it... A room that seened to have been made of gold.

After a quick examination we headed back to the caves mouth and reportd our findings... I hope Exuro will be Pleased.

"I will," Kira promised. She left to assemble her team. When she returned to the docking bays, she was trailed by six Sith followers and a group of twenty soldiers. They moved to board a small Sith ship equipped with stealth.

"Remind me again why we're looking for this thing?" one of the Sith said. "Isn't it the reason we're opposed to Exuro?"

"We are enemies of Exuro because he was willing to uproot the entire Sith Empire for the Ark," Kira answered calmly. "LadyTaiasi is still curious about it."

"Anything to satisfy the Dark Lady's..." Kira glared at the speaker. "... uh, Dark Lord's curiosity."

Kira nodded and boarded the ship, trailed by the others.

Nate sighed and went around the ship till he ended in the officers' lounge. He hacked the keypad easily and stepped in.

All the officers stared at this man, aparently a guest of their leader, who had just broken in. Nate shrugged and took out a deck of card.

"Anyone up for a game?"

Ash tells the Rakata pilots to patrol around the hangar and the rakata soldiers to hide in the underfloor spice cargo area. Then Ash lands the Sabra in the Capitol ship of Nalaen.

When Ash awaits an answer the admiral calls back saying Nalaen will talk to him later. Ash unboards the Sabra with the other Arbitor and stands there waiting.

When the Arbitor II came out he stated that we could go with a fleet to Dagobah.(if that's alright.)

Nate leaned back, his frow burrowed. He reshuffled the deck.

"Well I'm out of money." The officers smiled victoriously. "I do however have these."

He reached down, took out both of his custom-made blaster pistols and set them on the table. The officers looked at them greedily.

"But no more pazaak. Let's play a game that takes some real skill. Tell me, anyone ever heard of sabbac?"

The officers looked suspicious. Nate grinned and began explaining the rules.

Sourin looked up at Nalean from his position on the stone bench in the room. He took it all in, her dress, her mask, her cowl, everything. He would have smiled if he wasn't slightly scared of being chopped into tiny bits. He took in her size and her proportions...this was very different. Even underneith the mask and short stature of Revan...he had a great air of confidence around him. It was...entrancing. This however was not the same. Where confidence had been with Revan, here there seemed to be, not fear but uncertanty. It was understandable. To Sourin's knowledge she had only been in her position as Sith Lord for a small amount of time. Then again he could be interpreting it all wrong, he could simply be mad with hunger...he hadn't eaten in 24 hours.

When Nalean did take her first step into the room Sourin promptly stood up and bowed low to her.

"Hello, My name is Sourin and if I am correct you are Darth Taiasi, are you not?"

Sourin kept a straight face as he looked at the souless mask. He did not like this, on a Sith or a Jedi emotion was the one thing that could help him...she revealed nothing to him.

Nalaen's brows arched at the bow. No Jedi she had ever encountered or heard of would have ever bowed to a Sith Lord. Perhaps some respect had been instilled in this one. Interesting; she had never expected honour from Jedi.

"You are correct," she said smoothly, her voice soft and low. Moving further into the room, she continued to look down at him. "I am Darth Taiasi. And you," her mouth curled in a spiteful sneer, "you are Jedi." Her head cocked slightly as she studied him. He was about her height she could tell. Nothing particularily interesting about him really. Kind of . . . average, for a Jedi. Her eyes blazed as she took him further in, feeling the flarings of the Force around him. They were slight, but enough for her to sense; he knew the ways of the Dark Side? Bizarre. Perhaps he really was more than a normal man who was a normal Jedi. He showed surprising respect. There was more to him than the hypocrasy of the "Light Side".

He was hungry. It hit her suddenly, almost an epiphany through the Force. She didn't react to that, she was used to those things.

"Hungry?" she murmured, waving her hand slightly. "You will have dinner momentarily." Her cold eyes continued to pierce his. "What are you doing here, Jedi? Why risk yourself? What do you want and why would you ally yourself with a Sith?" Nalaen needed to hear the lies for herself. The schemes and attempts to placate her. But he had to know that she would have no qualms with cutting him down. Why did he dare come? And damn her curiosity, but she had to know. Furthermore, she couldn't just cut down Jedi left, right and centre anymore. Her orders came from herself and she had to know why she was killing now, and whom. Not only that, but she needed info now; that was on her shoulders. She was the master, sending out the minions. So damn these Jedi. She couldn't slaughter the lot without speaking to half of them first.

"I'd suggest you start speaking," she sighed as she shifted her weight slightly, her robe fluttering to reveal the double-bladed hilt of her sabre. She hadn't blinked yet, her shoulders rolling back slightly, her posture as imposing as her eyes. There was a movement behind her; a droid brushed past her and set down a platter of food. The droid left as quickly as it had come. Slowly Nalaen crossed her arms. The food wasn't tainted. But would the Jedi -- Sourin (what an odd name) -- know that? Or would he be too hungry to care?

(((I *never* said you could board! I said that I would "help" you if you went away so I could have time to make my arrangements against Exuro.)))

(((sorry ill edit it right here)))

Ash and his crew decided to listen to the Sith Lord and hyperspaced out of the area. They arrived at Dagobah but for some reason no one was there. Suddenly, a Sith ship came out of hyperspace and Ash realized it was the one the Sith Lord he just met sent. Ash sent a message to them.

Ash- Hello, it's the Jedi your Lord sent away from the fleet, so we decided to check the planet out.

(((Kira's ship just came in)))

((There's no fleet, just a small ship, Atomic))

Dagobah Planet surface

"Sir, a jedi ship had just exited hyperspace. They seem to be contacting somebody."

The man in black turned and smiled. "What a stroke of luck. The foolish jedi has just revealed an intruder. Let them look around. If they get close, kill them."

Ash realized that they ignored the transmission and quickly dissappeared. Ash had a reading on his radar coming close to him but he started the engines and hyperspaced out of the area. Ash heard that Exuro is sending a search team to Dagobah.

Ash decides to wait a while so he heads to Hoth since he heard Hoth was attacked.

When he gets to Hoth Ash sees black craters everywhere in the snow. So he scouts around, waiting to head back to Dagobah.

((Who attacked Hoth?)

Exuro walked in to the room of gold on hoth along with 3 of his dark acolites, He looked around the room reading the wrighting on the wall. It seemed to be mainly jibberish exept one part that was written above a lever. He pulled it and the room shaked allowing a pedistal to rise from the center of the ground.

Kira took the shuttle down to the surface of Dagobah, barely managing to land thanks to the fog. She then led her team out of the shuttle and onto dry land.

"Lovely place, don't you think?" she muttered wryly. Then, Teri said, "Not quite a vacation destination."

"Perhaps not," Kira answered. "But the trees are actually quite lovely."

"My Lady," one of the Dark Jedi asked hesitantly. "Who are you speaking to?"

"Myself," Kira growled. "I do it often, so don't think much of it."

The Dark Jedi fell silent.

((GRR!! JM, I'm unhappy now... you seem to have an advantage over me :D ))

Kira continued to lead her team through the fog and stopped suddenly when her feet found a swamp. She backed out of it and muttered a string of curses, damning the fog, the swamp, and most of all, the Ark.

"What now?" one of the soldiers asked. Kira used the Force to throw him into the swamp and watched in astonishment as some creature immediately devoured him. The others stood and quickly retreated from the edge of the swamp. Kira muttered another string of curses, this time including the beast that had eaten one of her men.

"Now we be patient and think a bit," Kira answered. By this, she meant that she was going to use the Force to try sensing their immediate surroundings and 'see' them that way rather than depending on her eyes. "Give me a moment..."

Archived