Home

The Ancients Strike Back!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My goals happen to be my own business, but I assure you, I do not give a damn what happens to the jedi, or Exuro. I do, however, want the Ark. Exuro has probably found one of its pieces, that means that in order to acquire it I need to defeat him. And I will need help with that. "

"Clever," Kira muttered. She directed the shuttle out into space and punched in the coordinates where she hoped the Separatist Sith fleet was still waiting.

----------------------

Some time later, the shuttle came out of hyperspace by the fleet and Kira immediately made herself known. When asked why she was returning on a different shuttle than she had left in, she said, "Darth Taiasi is the only one I'll be explaining that to."

She was allowed to land and went immediately to her quarters to rest a little before seeing Nalaen.

Exuro stood on the bridge of his ship. The Ark peice had been moved to the ship and placed in a secure cargo hold. Exuro looked out into the stars as the ship ripped through hyperspace heading to the wookie homeworld, This however came with more fisk. The rakata fleet had taken that system nearly a month ago and had heavily fortified it with their ships and troops. Exuro knew his forces still outguned his new enemy but the losses of his forces will still be high. So high he his fleet will be severly weakened. This risk was a necessary one he had to get the second Ark Peice. The Power was within his grasp.

Archived