Home

I'm still me

MJ

Hey guys. It's me here, the guy who runs Nightlight. I changed my name from 8 of 12 to MJ. Yes, apparently you can do that. It was news to me, but I'm glad the option was there.

I've been a member of the forum for four years now, and I started using the name '8 of 12' on the net seven years ago, back when I was a Star Trek fan.

I'm not any longer. I've mostly been using 8 of 12 out of force of habit moreso than anything else. Time for me to change...

Well the other alternative is that I'm someone else who's hacked 8 of 12's account, changed everything, and have locked him out and am now posting using his identity.

Paranoid little git, aren't you, Aaron? :)

Ok that was too fast. You're watching me too now....MAN what is it with you guys. It isn't polite and makes me feel like that guy in that movie about his like fake life or something. And mind if I hang out with that clone?

And while you're at it tell me why my 100x115 pixel avatar is not working?

In the raid on Coruscant to kidnapp Palpatine Grievous fought Mace Windu. In that fight Mace used a force crush move on Grievous's lungs. That's why he coughs. Also hes not a robot hes his alien mind within a robotic shell from when he was mortally injured in a shuttle crash on his homeworld. :)

Well isn't that the most stupidest idea ever? Having something in the movie dependant on a cartoon show in order to make sense.

But then again, I shouldn't expect anything less from George Lucas.

Hey, it's just human nature that when I'm inflicted by something I have to spread it around. How else do you think diseases exist? It's just human nature. I'm just being human.

And boy do I love your avatar in gloriously high resolution and technicolour.

Archived