• Imperials
    • Rebals
    • Clones
    • Droids

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh... for one, wrong forum.

Second, that's favorite faction, not class. A class is like Infantry, Heavy Weapons, Pilot, Scout, etc.

Third, this has been done to death. Just read an existing thread (do a search).

Fourth... you spelt Rebels wrong. :p

Sorry if I sound like an ass...

But you don't want the factions to be complete carbon copies of each other either, I would say that the factions in battlefront are diffrent enough to be unique but still maintain balance, if you play smartly.

For example in battlefront each class had a diffrence, if only slight from it's counterpart on each other team, wheather or not this made them imbalanced is really just the opinion of the player. Some might consider the double zoom feature on the rebel/CIS sniper rifle to be much more useful then the extra ammo the Imperial/Rebublic forces get, but others might be able to snipe just fine without the extra zoom and find the extra ammo much more useful.

Except when Rebellion began to grow... Empire's soldiers started to be corrupted, their effectiveness decreased, etc... Nevertheless, their devotion to the Emperor (Even if he was dead) was still as strong as in the past...

U know alot about star wars Leviathan! :rddance::sbdance:emodanc::)

Yep. That's why in Episode II you get a clone taking on a spider droid by JUMPING ON IT AND SHOOTING IT IN THE BRAIN while the Stormies couldn't shoot themselves in the head. okay, Tantive 4 was l33t for them. But that's only because the rebels haven't heard of suicide bombers.

Yep. That's why in Episode II you get a clone taking on a spider droid by JUMPING ON IT AND SHOOTING IT IN THE BRAIN while the Stormies couldn't shoot themselves in the head.

Have I missed something ? What's the link with the main theme of this topic ? :confused:

To return to your remark, I think you meant Episode III instead of its prequel... Right ? In that case, the clone you're talking of didn't attack a Spider Droid, but a Dwarf Crab Droid... ;)

Archived