1. 1. Favorite Class

• Imperials
    • Rebals
    • Clones
    • Droids

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Rebels because of there camouflage, you can use it to sneak up on unspecting stormtroopers and then as soon as there back is turned, headshot time.

I also like the the clones for there awsome weapons and for the jet trooper he's so much better than the dark trooper.

Well, they get the Combat Speeder! Actually, a nasty tip is to drive them straight into an AT-ST, they can't get hit, but your cannon fire can shoot it in the groin.

---------------

The CIS just want cheap oil I reckon. I mean, try greasing a kabillion SBD's with it at current prices!

I like the Rebels because of there camouflage, you can use it to sneak up on unspecting stormtroopers and then as soon as there back is turned, headshot time.

I also like the the clones for there awsome weapons and for the jet trooper he's so much better than the dark trooper.

The Rebels are only camouflage on Endor and Hoth all the other maps they stick out just the same as everyone else.:confused:

I am most deadly with the Imperial Pilot. So thats the person I use the least. I love the pilot's main weapon. It kills in one shot, does some splash damage, can bounce off things and around courners, and arcs to shoot without line of sight. No other players can shoot without line of sight except the wookies.

I use the Shock and Dark Trooper. They are just the most fun.:xp:

For Example with Shock Trooper: You see a "Rebel Scum" walking out a doorway and quickly set a mine at the entrance. Then you wave to the "Rebel Scum" flying in the air!!:)

For Example with Dark Trooper: You fly/rocket over another "Rebel Scum" while shooting at him then watch his devistating defeat from way up in the sky!!!:)

That's why I like the Shock Trooper and Dark Trooper!

I am attempting to learn all the classes and factions. I am going through the single player campains once for each unit of each faction, only playing that unit for the complete campain.

You can't fight a player well without knowing what that player can do.

Have you already tried this (old) mod, which replaces Dark Trooper's Blaster Cannon by an E-11 Blaster Rifle ?

No I have not Leviathan.

P.S. I have been using thw Wookie alot on Kashyyyk and other maps, (online)

and did 1V1 with a Dark Trooper quite a bit. The Wookie has not died once so far, I owned the Dark Trooper every time!!!! I love the Wookie!!! :):rddance::emodanc:

• 2 weeks later...

call me simple, but i prefer the normal soldier over evrything else. They have a good weopon which is accurate if you know how to use it, they carry grenades (although who doesnt 'sept the droidika?) and have generally well balanced stats. After soldier i'd say sniper, but only CIS or Rebel, like it was said earlier its just my preference. Theres been many times when i've owned many many (admittedly cpu, which is poo) units in a few seconds, i think my highest kill spree was about 6 with only blaster and 11 with grenade (hehe the alley leading into the market place on tatooine, full of rebels...was very fun). But yeah thats my preference. The only thing i ever found the Jet pack trooper useful for was getting to CPs quickly on Kamino and blasting the approaching droidikas. Never found a use for Dark Troopers. And I only use pilots on Hoth or Bespin Platforms. Also i voted rebel

Archived