Home

Maps

PhireStorm

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard or seen anything about Cato Neimoidia, I doubt it would be in the game, after all it's barley seen in the movies. However there is still a chance, a small one, that it will be in the game.

On the new cover art for BF2 we see Aalya Secura, the jedi who was killed on that jungle planet, and the background appears to be the planet Mygeeto, where Ki-Adi-Mundi was killed in episode 3. While this is not solid proof it does lead me to think that these planets might be in the game. It is also mentioned in an interview somewhere that they are adding planets glimpsed only briefly in the movies. Maybe some of the planets where Order 66 was executed will be in the game, or it might be just another case of misleading cover art. We will just have to wait for more information I guess.

Wow! :) That doesn't sound like the cover I saw!?

Here is the one I know of. http://store.lucasarts.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=3376;category_id=477;pcid1=;pcid2=

P.S. Could you send a link or pic. of the cover your talking about? It prob. is the one I've seen and I just didn't look into the backround. Thnx

P.S.S. Isnt the beginning of episode IV with the Rebel Blocade Runner a space map?????

Felucia, yeah that sounds right, sorry i'm pretty bad with names and even worse with spelling.

anyway, now that you mention it the background could be seen as several worlds, most notably Rhen Var and Mygeeto but also Coruscant and maybe even Bespin.

But even if it is not Mygeeto in the background, the fact that Aalya Secura (right name?) is shown standing behind obi-wan gives me hope that Felucia and hopefully other minor planets will be in the game.

I have seen some internet gaming sites with some information that said all maps from Star Wars Battlefront are in it. I think I read a quote from a Lucasarts representative saying that too.

That means:

Tatoonie (Dune Sea)

Tatoonie (Mos Eisley)

Hoth

Endor

Kashyyyk (Village)

Kashyyyk (Docks)

Rhen Var (Harbor)

Rhen Var (Mountaintop)

Naboo (Theed)

Naboo (Plains of Naboo)

Geonosis

Kamino

Bespin (Platform)

Bespin (Cloud City)

New:

Tatoonie (Jabba's Palace)

Death Star 1

Death Star 2

Dagobah

Tantive I

Mygeeto

Felucia

Polis Massa

Courscant (Space Battle during Episode III)

Courscant (Jedi Temple)

Mustafar

Utapau

I heard Kashyyyk, Geonosis are a little different than first game. They did say about 20 locations. If you count just the planet names, Tantive IV, Death Star 1, and Death Star 2 then you get 19 locations which is close to the 20 they were saying on the website. I have been told Cato Nemoida is the only episode III planet not being put into the game. I was hoping for Alderran has a location. Maybe a space battle above Alderran!

Archived